Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wageslaving as an uggo is hell on earth.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It's one thing to wageslave knowing that pretty lovely wife awaits you at home after a hard work.
But then you only work to pay for rent, some food and clothes and live alone, it becomes unbearable.
Wageslaving itself is HELL on EARTH. I hate to wageslave.

i did 35 tons of semoule just today, my neck feels like shit rn

Keep making us money in exchange for being able to pay your bills, goy, and in turn we'll automate your position, fire you, and tell you it's just how the market works and it's time for you to learn to code. Oh, and make a new six-figure salary HR position specifically for foids where they do absolutely nothing but make sure the diversity quota is met without actually putting unqualified foids in important positions. Yes, we'll keep on promoting foid privilege and taking away what rights you still have while blaming you for the discrimination you face everyday from at least half of society at any time, it's not part of any kind of plan or anything. Could never be. :forcedsmile:

you won't catch me slave away in this life

I started wageslaving some time ago. I was pretty much a NEET before. My stress levels are really high and I'm not sleeping properly.

wageslaving would be tolerable if women weren't in the workplace

This is precisely why men are refusing to work. They can already have a comfortable life by making barely enough money to get by, so without a family to provide for, there's no incentive to be a good goy wageslave. This also applies to divorced men like my dad.

It's better if you get to see big tiddies

government americans GIF