Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wageslavery is agony, legit no point at all in living past college age

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
What the fuck is the point seriously? The quaratine has been the best time of my life in the past 5+ years, JUST because I don't have to drag myself out of bed to sit at a desk so I can SUFFER.

Fuck everything about working seriously, it's legit unbearable. Complaining about inceldom/lack of sex is nothing compared to work. Given the fact that working full time isn't even enough to get your own place in 2020, it might as well be slavery. Fuck

What the fuck is the point seriously? The quaratine has been the best time of my life in the past 5+ years, JUST because I don't have to drag myself out of bed to sit at a desk so I can SUFFER.

Fuck everything about working seriously, it's legit unbearable. Complaining about inceldom/lack of sex is nothing compared to work. Given the fact that working full time isn't even enough to get your own place in 2020, it might as well be slavery. Fuck

It's absolute shit if you don't have a wife and family to provide for, some purpose behind it. They need to make 40 hour work weeks illegal already.

yeah I'm vanwildermaxxing right now so I can avoid the wageslavery

It's absolute shit if you don't have a wife and family to provide for, some purpose behind it. They need to make 40 hour work weeks illegal already.
30 hour workweek maximum and at least a 3 day weekend. 2 days is fucking nothing. "Workers rights" didn't achieve shit, we are all fucking slaves. Just think about the fact that we spend 5/7 days doing shit we don't want to do. What the fuck is that, that's fucking MADNESS

30 hour workweek maximum and at least a 3 day weekend. 2 days is fucking nothing. "Workers rights" didn't achieve shit, we are all fucking slaves. Just think about the fact that we spend 5/7 days doing shit we don't want to do. What the fuck is that, that's fucking MADNESS

40 hour work week came about like 100 years ago. Since then the west has gotten women in the workplace, mass immigration, sending jobs overseas, automation, hugely increased production, yet you still have to work 40+ hours in most jobs. There would be far fewer neets stressed people and unemployed people if we had 30 hrs a week maximum.