Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious wagecucking in a supermarket or going to usa?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
I live in a pseudocommunist hellhole,everything is expensive,having your own house,business is near imposible.

I don`t have any abilities but i have an uncle in utah.

what to do?

Oh, if you'd say postcommunist, id assune u live in proland

Mormonmaxx tbh

Just rob some people, specially females.

I live in a pseudocommunist hellhole,everything is expensive,having your own house,business is near imposible.

what to do?
fuck the usa, I'm going to try and make money here and then move to some third world shithole. There is nothing here of value other than material possessions/decadence.

just go to USA so that you can get mogged on daily basis theory

Utah is one of the few states left worth living in, but it’s comes with a price tag. If you can get around the high housing cost by living with uncle, go for it.

tomale

Better incel in your home country than incel in another country srs.

Make your country (great) again.
You don't need to burden them.

just go to USA so that you can get mogged on daily basis theory

unless hes tall and good looking, he's going to want to blow his brains out from being mogged by rich 6'4+ zoomers on a daily basis

Move to USA to stay incel there, what's the point

what to do?

Holy shit dude leave and go live with your uncle if you can, you can make a life for yourself there rather than being stuck in a shithole country

USA and get a warehouse job they pay the highest for entry level no experience besides working offshore on an oilrig

fuck the usa, I'm going to try and make money here and then move to some third world shithole. There is nothing here of value other than material possessions/decadence.
You'll make more money in the U.S.

Alot of beancels from Mexico come here for a good portion of their lives and then go back to flaunt their wealth.