Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WAGECUCKERS- how do you COPE??

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
working is getting totally unbearable. it is having a very serious negative effect on my mental health . my circumstances do not allow me to go neet . what do i do ??? i dont want to rope :feelsrope:

lol
:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
Keep making me rich wagie

i dont

every day is a struggle

i feel more and more like a zombie and my health is deteriorating

working is getting totally unbearable. it is having a very serious negative effect on my mental health . my circumstances do not allow me to go neet . what do i do ??? i dont want to rope :feelsrope:
JFL at jewish internationalist culturally-deracinating capitalism. i was a cashier and i wanted to kms everyday. i can only hold a min wage job for about 2-3 months then i quit

I NEET all day

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

You dont cope you embrace suffering

No Incel should work, f*ck this society. Look for either neet benefits or some easy job, no point of griding for a feminist, j00ified satanic system that hates you, also progressive tex will make it hard for u to earn real money and most jobs this days practice insane nepotism, so no point unless you are expcptional person in your field, a chad, or a w0men.