Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagecels and NEETs GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
In war time the government wants you to enlist in the army become a soldier and not be married or have a wife and kids to get back to. They know that as a man not having this makes you more unstable and more likely to take risks regardless of danger and they need you as cannon fodder. They'll use money and social value as incentive if they don't flat out force you. Society will shame men who don't want to play hero and willingly give up their own lives.

In peace time the government wants you to work hard get a job and contribute to the country's economy. This time they want you to marry and betabuxx a used up whore because they know that as a man this will make you more stable and force you to keep wageslaving your life away because you have to pay for your wife and kids. Again, they'll use money and social value as incentive to get you to fall in line. But yet again it's nothing but a trap. You'll just keep chasing their empty promises and be nothing but a slave all your life. They used to try and shame foids into saving themselves for marriage but now foids can never be called out for their degeneracy, for the people in power are profiting from their support and consumerism. So they decide to instead shame men who don't want an old used rag landwhale with kids and stds. Society will also shame men for being blackpilled, not having a job, being NEET, being unstable or not having a gf, wife or kids. Basically anything that takes them away from the rat race.

Society wants to use you as a puppet. It was never about you and what you want, only about how they can get you to do, act and behave how and what they want. When you don't you are ridiculed and ostracized. If you are not useful to them and your gender is male, society just wants to crush you and throw you out like trash. Female hypergamy is only one part of the hamster wheel that's heavily promoted and supported by the constant brainwashing of government and corporations to keep men running around in circles slitting each other's throats and flexing on each other.

tl;dr humanity is one big sick joke.

military is for faggots

If you are not useful to them and your gender is male,
As a female, you're useful by default. There's no such a thing a female who isn't useful to soyciety. Females are the ones who keep the order by adhering to whatever ideology is trending. Females are the ones who get men to conform, because if men don't conform, the foid will make her holes unavailable.

As a female, you're useful by default. There's no such a thing a female who isn't useful to soyciety. Females are the ones who keep the order by adhering to whatever ideology is trending. Females are the ones who get men to conform, because if men don't conform, the foid will make her holes unavailable.

High iq thread
Thanks brocel
Actually they really aren't useful tbh they are mostly parasiting but yes they contribute to pushing consumerism so in that sense they will always be given a pass.

Last edited:
this is one huge battle royale , where the fucker who mogs and overthrows the next fucker wins .

while some woman and lucked out people watch the show from their skyscrapers .

you cant tell me that one bastard can wallow in 185.999.999.999 usd , and we are fine with that .

BUT people are so indoctrinated , they accept their bubble lives , being in a cage , while being a modern slave . as fucking normal

fuck man.

Men are used, women are appreciated.

I love Hitler

Yeah I'm not gonna fucking go and be fodder in globalist NATO's war against Russia or whatever.

If I get drafted I'm just gonna go out and slay (rape) sexy women until I'm arrested or killed. :feelshaha: That's a better end than dying as some fodder for the elites. :soy:

High IQ

Actually they really aren't useful tbh they are mostly parasiting but yes they contribute to pushing consumerism so in that sense they will always be given a pass.
They are useful in the sense that they bear children which is extremely important to society and extremely low effort on the woman’s part, so yea they are 99% parasitic.

Men are used, women are appreciated.
Men are always the disposable gender, be in in nature or in society, that is why there can never be true peace and equality between the sexes, only eternal war and various forms of enslavement.

Yeah I'm not gonna fucking go and be fodder in globalist NATO's war against Russia or whatever.

If I get drafted I'm just gonna go out and slay (rape) sexy women until I'm arrested or killed. :feelshaha: That's a better end than dying as some fodder for the elites. :soy:
Based tbh. If I ever get drafted, I would betray my nation/comrades in a heartbeat.