Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wage slaving is killing me

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I work a dead end job, I'm under paid, over worked, and treated like trash by my coworkers. Being a subhuman with no connections or network really limits any kind of career prospects I have.

I just can't wake up and drag myself to work anymore, but being NEET is depressing as well. Oldcels, how do you cope with being a wage slave?

I work a dead end job, I'm under paid, over worked, and treated like trash by my coworkers. Being a subhuman with no connections or network really limits any kind of career prospects I have.

I just can't wake up and drag myself to work anymore, but being NEET is depressing as well. Oldcels, how do you cope with being a wage slave?
:cryfeels:

You die prematurely from the elevated stress levels

I've just gotten used to it. Been working at the same office for years now. It's become a routine.

Idk too brother. I have been working at construction for 2 years now. I am so tired.

Thats the neet part you don't cope. You are a slave to the big companies. I finally get to escape this is when my helium tank comes. And the co worker treating you like trash I can relate my god they hate my ass and I didnt do anything to those people

Just start stealing from your job (In Oblivion).