Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wage cucks can't explain why we should get jobs

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Wage cucks can't explain why you should get a job outside of shaming tactics. "get a job or else you're a leach!" Ok, why should I care? Statistically speaking minorities and women are a leach off tax dollars yet they're celebrated. Why shouldn't I do the same? All because I'm a white guy doesn't mean I have to grind away to support the system and put others above myself.

"GRIND SO YOU CAN GET GIRL!"

Why would I want a woman who only likes me for my money? You realize how cucked that is? Pathetic. Not that I could achieve this anyway

"FINANCIAL FREEDOM"

To do what? Buy goyslop and products? I already have everything I want.

Men have been tricked and exploited into thinking that the levels of their masculinity are judged by how much they wage slave. WAGE SLAVING ISN'T NATURAL. You're meant to hunt for your resources and fight others while doing so. THAT'S BEING A MAN! Working at some tedious task you were never meant to do you can get societal tokens to pay for chemically infused slop isn't being a man.

largely agreed though working from home is nice too which is what I do in the home I own. Doesn't much feel like work if pants aren't even a requirement.

Nothing to live for means nothing to work for.

I want a job because or else i can get bored with my copes, being in a 9/5 job and waiting to get home and enjoy the copes hits different, also the main reason i can't neetbux is curryland's economy is trash

I would probably be a senior manager in a previous era.. but women took those jobs so instead I am a neet.

I agree.
Being neet is best, if you can.

I don’t care what people say about being a burden on society.

Society who?
All I see is a bunch of people who have excluded me in every way possible.

I want a job because or else i can get bored with my copes, being in a 9/5 job and waiting to get home and enjoy the copes hits different, also the main reason i can't neetbux is curryland's economy is trash
That's too bad .

I would probably be a senior manager in a previous era.. but women took those jobs so instead I am a neet.
Yes. Any job that doesn't require a degree gets given to women. I noticed at every retail job I worked either women or chads were managers. Even gossiping bitches everyone hated would get promotions just for being there a long time.

I agree.
Being neet is best, if you can.

I don’t care what people say about being a burden on society.

Society who?
All I see is a bunch of people who have excluded me in every way possible.
Based

As a single, most likely friendless male you will have very little possibility of advancing past beginner grunt level positions. Never management.

As a single, most likely friendless male you will have very little possibility of advancing past beginner grunt level positions. Never management.

Wage cucks can't explain why you should get a job outside of shaming tactics. "get a job or else you're a leach!" Ok, why should I care? Statistically speaking minorities and women are a leach off tax dollars yet they're celebrated. Why shouldn't I do the same? All because I'm a white guy doesn't mean I have to grind away to support the system and put others above myself.

NEETs are the master race
IMG 1242
IMG 2609