Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Waffles, Pancakes or Frenchtoast?

Waffles, Pancakes or Frenchtoast?

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Frenchtoast me :feelzez:

Gluten free waffles with maple syrup.

Maple friedegg 800x506

What do you understand by waffles?

Here they're kinda soft and meh. I like the Belgian ones baked in those iron molds directly over fire.
You can buy these here as convenience product for the toaster, but they are to sweet and the dough is kinda tasteless. If you wanna have a topping they will kill you.

pancakes with no syrup

frenchtoast because you can eat it with pretty much anything. when i can, i eat it with a side of cheese, meat, and vegetables. bacon or dried sausage, onions, cheese, and paprika are the best combo with it.

Waffles are great. Especially strawberry ice cream waffles.

Gluten free waffles with maple syrup.

View attachment 194045
i wish gluten free waffles werent so bad usually. not all of them suck but a lot do.
Waffles are great. Especially strawberry ice cream waffles.
tbh
frenchtoast because you can eat it with pretty much anything. when i can, i eat it with a side of cheese, meat, and vegetables. bacon or dried sausage, onions, cheese, and paprika are the best combo with it.
i never was super into french toast. the closest i was into it was sometimes id liked dipping bread in egg and frying it. dont anymore since most GF bread sucks.

Oh you do it savory? We only do the version with sugar and cinnamon here tbh.

Is it better than french crepe with filling? The possibilities sound kinda similar. I think I actually like pancakes the best, if crepes count.

Last edited:
PANCAKES N.I.G.G.A

Is it better than french crepe with filling? I think I actually like pancakes the best, if crepes count.
fuck i forgot to add crepeps. i fucking love crepes.

Waffles and pancakes are too filling for me, french toast is much more manageable and consistent.

Waffles since I prefer their crunchiness to soggy type of foods like pancakes and french toast.

Though I do like all three of these breakfast meals just to be clear.

That said however I don't believe I've had french toast since I was a child and my mother or father made it once.

At least I THINK they made it once for me as well themselves.

French toast is so rich in flavor

Pancakes from scratch, definitely. I like to make those every now and then.

never ate french toast with cinnamon or sugar, here it's just bread dipped in eggs and fried in a frying pan.
Is it better than french crepe with filling? The possibilities sound kinda similar. I think I actually like pancakes the best, if crepes count.
yeah, at least for me tbh because crepes are usually eaten with sweet stuff and i'm not a big fan of sweet foods. and the only type of pancake i ever ate was crepe, didn't even know the difference until now kek.

None because I have to lose weight.

I'm partial to all three, but if I had to choose I'd go with pancakes with maple syrup and whipped cream.

I prefer pancakes but I usually make french toast because it requires less effort.

waffles mog so hard

PANCAKES N.I.G.G.A

YEAH

With whipped butter and so much fucking syrup that is covering the plate!!

None of that euro bullshit over here no French toast no waffles ALL PANCAKES!!