Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL w0men=little children

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
After I read some posts here, I got a reminder that w0men are like little children.

They shouldn't have the right to vote and their rights should be reduced to the rights of children, and society should treat them the same way.

who cares i pove being drujo

niggg3r sjdiejnek ndrujk

Wasser ist nass

Wasser ist nass
I know, but again I was reminded just how immature they are.

I see w0men in their 50-60s behaving like kids. and it started with the boomers, since both my grandma and great grandma (RIP) were completly diffrent.

My grandmother who died 9 years ago at 93 remains the only woman I've ever seen actually worthy of the title.

After I read some posts here, I got a reminder that w0men are like little children.

They shouldn't have the right to vote and their rights should be reduced to the rights of children, and society should treat them the same way.
They use theyre rights to fuck chad

doesnt matter how old a foid is shes never truly mature mentally

The generation of women immediately following her is filled with women who had kids out of wedlock too. And still managed to have less. Shocker.
Basically it went

Grandmas generation = having kids out of wedlock is an abomination

Mom = it's ok if you find a good stepdad

Sister = I don't need kids or a man. One at a time at best.

Children have more accountability than women.