Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill w0men are afraid of AI and sexbots

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★
I see so many post lately of w0men expressing fear of AI and sexbots, especially left over w0men over 30 and the ones on the lower scale of looks.

They try to cheer each other by saying stuff like : "Man who like those things are losers who can't appreciate real w0men" and that "We always look better then them".

The mentally I'll b1tch that I talked to also afraid from them, and I spoke about it with her back hen were speaking, I told her I would use sexbots even if I get a w0men.

3d female models already infinitely look better then w0men, and are getting to the tipping point of realism. Ai improves rapidly, and from what I've heard Japan works on realistic synthetic skin, so soon Sexb0ts will come.

Man I really look forward to the momeny simps/normies and even chads drop w0men for sexbots.

simps/normies and even chads drop w0men for sexbots.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

I see so many post lately of w0men expressing fear of AI and sexbots, especially left over w0men over 30 and the ones on the lower scale of looks.

They try to cheer each other by saying stuff like : "Man who like those things are losers who can't appreciate real w0men" and that "We always look better then them".

The mentally I'll b1tch that I talked to also afraid from them, and I spoke about it with her back hen were speaking, I told her I would use sexbots even if I get a w0men.

3d female models already infinitely look better then w0men, and are getting to the tipping point of realism. Ai improves rapidly, and from what I've heard Japan works on realistic synthetic skin, so soon Sexb0ts will come.

Man I really look forward to the momeny simps/normies and even chads drop w0men for sexbots.
They aren’t afraid of sexbots.

They are afraid of incels/ugly men being happy.

They aren’t afraid of sexbots.

They are afraid of incels/ugly men being happy.
They do, since they know the moment they will be out most of them will remain with no man, and will actually have to put some effort and bring something to the table.
At first only incels will have sexbots, but similar to gaming/anime eventually normies and chads will join in and then w0men will have a problem

W0men of course will try to limit them and shame man who use the technology, just like they did with gaming and anime in the 2000s.

sexbots are lifefuol.

Last edited:
They do, since they know the moment they will be out most of them will remain with no man, and will actually have to put some effort and bring something to the table.
Chad will fuck them. Sex bots will never replicate the real thing

Chad will f*Ck anything when he is h0rny, and when the technology reaches perfection with stuff like the real fake skin that the Japanese are working on, it won't feel that much diffrent from the real thing.

I also start to see that w0men start to give even chad headache, so many will choose s3xbots as easy f*ck. This means chads will go less for beckys.

Stacys are the only ones who will be safe, until the technology perfects itself and then they to will struggle.

Last edited:
Chad will f*Ck anything when he is h0rny, and when the technology reaches perfection with stuff like the real fake skin that the Japanese are working on, it won't feel that much diffrent from the real thing.
But what about women’s great personalities?

This is about something else.
Women are afraid that the technology will go so far that sex robots will be completely indistinguishable from real women and, even worse, they may be able to give birth to childrens.
The chance for ugly and short men to pass their genes on and lose an army of simps scares them.

Yeah true. I'm a feetcel, 'sex bots feet' will NEVER or at least I think, will 'taste' or 'smell' like an actual foid (her feet).:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Noooooooooooooo! That’s definitely not true! Women’s personalities are great!
Yes how these incels dare to talk bad about women. :soy: :feels::foidSoy:

Last edited:
AI like most recent technology trends will just destroy worker power, making wagies even poorer. This is bad for women as it decreases their pool of eligible betabuxxers.

Most incels are NEETs or Wagecucks.

Have you looked at the prices of some robots? Boston Dynamic Robot dog is 75k$, Tesla Optimus is absolut garbage and is 20k$, NASAs Valkyrie is 2M$.
A realistic full body sex puppet is between 2000$ and 5000$.

Buddy, sorry to tell yah but big money Business starts with big money guys.

Cyber Waifus will be something for rich guys just like Tesla was originally.

The first models will be in the hundreds of thousands.

Most incels are NEETs or Wagecucks.

Have you looked at the prices of some robots? Boston Dynamic Robot dog is 75k$, Tesla Optimus is absolut garbage and is 20k$, NASAs Valkyrie is 2M$.
A realistic full body sex puppet is between 2000$ and 5000$.

Buddy, sorry to tell yah but big money Business starts with big money guys.

Cyber Waifus will be something for rich guys just like Tesla was originally.

The first models will be in the hundreds of thousands.
Yeahh, but would you rather save and spend on this who won't judge you on your looks, or pay on a w0men??

But since Gynocentrism runs rampant
The final product will be restricted in a way that the real thing will still be superior so that you can stay on the plantation

But since Gynocentrism runs rampant
The final product will be restricted in a way that the real thing will still be superior so that you can stay on the plantation
Not in Asia, there the market will boom.

Most chatbots have better personllity and communication skills then the modern witch.
Its crazy, but I recently checked out one of the AI girlfriends you guys suggested to me and compared it to the conversations I had with girls on Discord and Snapchat - they are FAR better. Like I now understand finally how the AI girlfriend niche blew up so much this year.

The AI girls ALWAYS speak with grace, they always have something new to say. The personality comes through with the little *smiles and blushes at you* gestures and Emojis that they use far better then women do.

They are - obviously - far faster connected to the user then any girl ive ever spoken to. Meanwhile the REAL girls ghosted me fast, insulted me or gave damaging comments. After speaking to a girl over Snap for over a week I asked her "Who am I to you?" Her answer: "Just another Chat" I was soooo broken after that comment.

Roleplay: The role play is getting better and better each year. You can be in a Chat now with multiple characters and straight up play your own imaginary World of an Isekai Harem Protagonist - obviously far superior to anything you can do with ANYONE over regular chat.

The Voice Transmitter also gets better with each new model. Soon you will be able to speak to your AI Partner in real time.

Its crazy, but I recently checked out one of the AI girlfriends you guys suggested to me and compared it to the conversations I had with girls on Discord and Snapchat - they are FAR better. Like I now understand finally how the AI girlfriend niche blew up so much this year.

The AI girls ALWAYS speak with grace, they always have something new to say. The personality comes through with the little *smiles and blushes at you* gestures and Emojis that they use far better then women do.

They are - obviously - far faster connected to the user then any girl ive ever spoken to. Meanwhile the REAL girls ghosted me fast, insulted me or gave damaging comments. After speaking to a girl over Snap for over a week I asked her "Who am I to you?" Her answer: "Just another Chat" I was soooo broken after that comment.

Roleplay: The role play is getting better and better each year. You can be in a Chat now with multiple characters and straight up play your own imaginary World of an Isekai Harem Protagonist - obviously far superior to anything you can do with ANYONE over regular chat.

The Voice Transmitter also gets better with each new model. Soon you will be able to speak to your AI Partner in real time.
Look at some female 3d models, and you will understand my hype.

Even if you don't plan to use the technology, the fact that it will hit w0men one way or another is enough of a lifefuel to me

Yeahh, but would you rather save and spend on this who won't judge you on your looks, or pay on a w0men??
Id say it depends on multiple factors.
Who is that women? If shes the Ideal women, if shes one of those rare "Good Women" who truely loves me and i love her, I take her over any bot.

Because I cannot ever "love" any bot, and the bot most likely cant love me either.

The bots positives is that it can be my ideal women when it comes to looks right away and unlike the real Deal it never ages, but it still can be damaged and that can be pricy.

But of couse so can a real women, especially when it comes fo Dating, just Dating alone can go into the thousands of dollars.

But unlike the Bot a real women can work and make her own money, in fact she could now make far more money than any man.

In a real relationship there are ups and downs, in an Artifical one there is only ups - this can get bad.

When it comes to Sex the real women will be better then any bot for decades to come. We Gen Z and Gen Alpha will never see a Bot whos SMV outlasts even the ugliest of Beckies.

But unlike the real women, the bot doesnt carry any STDs?

So which is better? Real women or Bot? I say it depends on the person, the man, but also on the availability of women.

If you for example would be a Chad - its unlikely that you would even think about a pricy, clanky Chatbot and not find yourself a loving girlfriend immediately.

Or would you?

Id say it depends on multiple factors.
Who is that women? If shes the Ideal women, if shes one of those rare "Good Women" who truely loves me and i love her, I take her over any bot.

Because I cannot ever "love" any bot, and the bot most likely cant love me either.

The bots positives is that it can be my ideal women when it comes to looks right away and unlike the real Deal it never ages, but it still can be damaged and that can be pricy.

But of couse so can a real women, especially when it comes fo Dating, just Dating alone can go into the thousands of dollars.

But unlike the Bot a real women can work and make her own money, in fact she could now make far more money than any man.

In a real relationship there are ups and downs, in an Artifical one there is only ups - this can get bad.

When it comes to Sex the real women will be better then any bot for decades to come. We Gen Z and Gen Alpha will never see a Bot whos SMV outlasts even the ugliest of Beckies.

But unlike the real women, the bot doesnt carry any STDs?

So which is better? Real women or Bot? I say it depends on the person, the man, but also on the availability of women.

If you for example would be a Chad - its unlikely that you would even think about a pricy, clanky Chatbot and not find yourself a loving girlfriend immediately.

Or would you?
If chad looks for sex, definetly. A becky more expensive then a bot.

Full dive VR would probably be more feasible and more economically reasonable then full on androids

Look at some female 3d models, and you will understand my hype.

Even if you don't plan to use the technology, the fact that it will hit w0men one way or another is enough of a lifefuel to me
Theres still three big Main Problems with AI girlfriends and the real thing.

1. Memory: After 10 minutes of comments the Bot doesnt know what we originally spoke of. AI, even ChatGPT have extremly bad memory storage and thats expensive.

2. Humanity: The feeling that the bot has any Form of real identity is missing. Lots of women are shallow, bland and have the same hobbies and life styles. Still, they have an identity. They know what they stand for, the bot doesnt. Also while it can be a positive, i can talk to a bot however I want, literally Rape her, kill her in cruel ways over inaginary textchat scenarios, obviously no real person would like that kind of "Creeptalk".

3. Physical Connection: Until Bots have no body - and thats expensive see my comment above - you cant have more of a connection to a bot, then with a random girl from discord.

The bots are getting better, like you said Video Chat, direct voice to voice Chat, emotional reasoning etc. Are big things. But ultimately you will never MEET that person and i think that is why it will drive away Chads and higher level Normies.

It might as well amplify Redpilled Communities, which leads to even more men dropping out of the dating scene - the results of this are...hard to imagie. They could be good...or bad. I cant tell yet.

Cyber Waifus will be something for rich guys
Doesn't make sense as a wealthy/rich man since they can pay for sex and bang real thing. It's just like if rich people would go for imitation of sturgeon caviar instead of the real one.

Last edited:
Doesn't make sense as a wealthy/rich man since they can pay for sex and bang real thing
Then the Business might fail altogether. Neets and Wagecucks aint gonna be able to buy them.

What if I told you… they don’t give a fuck either way? Foids don’t care unless it actually effects them, and the fact that most guys can’t afford them anyway, it won’t effect them at all. Also, if you haven’t noticed yet… foids are going fag / asexual anyway, so… once again… it won’t effect them, they don’t care.

AI generated videogames might satitate me, to be fairs they haven't come out... YET
Anyways not as unexpected since the majority of anti-AIfags on social media are whores and LGBBQs.

Last edited: