Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee W*men says that toxic femininity does not exist. Yes, she said that.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Found this shit hours ago.
You read it bois, toxic femininity does not exist, it's all the patriarchy as always, women are never wrong and never toxic, it's always the patriarchy's fault somehow. Like I said previously, doesn't matter what ever happens, they will find a way to blame the "patriarchy".

Women use so many words to say absolutely nothing

Women use so many words to say absolutely nothing
Try to tell me you have nothing to say but use as many words as you can. - The Game.

Just 10 seconds reading and I'm already finding extreme retardation. First toilets say they are ''opressed'' and are always ''under pressure to be something because muh patriarchy'' but now you get this feminist whore that says the contrary. They can't even afford to memorize the 20 meme arguments they copypasteo out of their NPC hivemind consistently, fucking pathetic.

Also, unless you do it for entertainment purposes, never argue with toilets, you aren't ever going to get a good faith argument with them, and some whore denying basic realities like the idea that toilets are capable of doing something bad at least once is enough evidence of that.

View attachment 465707
Just 10 seconds reading and I'm already finding extreme retardation. First toilets say they are ''opressed'' and are always ''under pressure to be something because muh patriarchy'' but now you get this feminist whore that says the contrary. They can't even afford to memorize the 20 meme arguments they copypasteo out of their NPC hivemind consistently, fucking pathetic.

Also, unless you do it for entertainment purposes, never argue with toilets, you aren't ever going to get a good faith argument with them, and some whore denying basic realities like the idea that toilets are capable of doing something bad at least once is enough evidence of that.
I hate women so much, I swear I HATE SO MUCH,

Found this shit hours ago.
You read it bois, toxic femininity does not exist, it's all the patriarchy as always, women are never wrong and never toxic, it's always the patriarchy's fault somehow. Like I said previously, doesn't matter what ever happens, they will find a way to blame the "patriarchy".

View attachment 465706
Da f**k? i also saw something just like this on facebook. When i call out toxic feminity they said ''what does toxic feminity have to do with the world run by men? Its because of patriarcy's and stuff like blah blah blah:ahegao:
I hate women so much, I swear I HATE SO MUCH,
i hate women more than ever in this world. They always find a way to blame on men . But when we blame them it's out fault :feelsLSD:.

Last edited:
No amount of accommodation will make these mentally ill people shut up. Sharia law probably would, though...just saying.

Being Chad only is toxic femininity.