Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious W*men are less than animals

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★★
I've never had a stray dog come up to me and call me ugly and laugh in my face
I've never sat next to a cat and the cat says "oh shit why did that freak have to sit here?"
A cow never bitched at me for being assigned to the same group project
A crow never laughed at my face, to my face

Sometimes cats run away when I try to pet them. Dogs also bark at me when I'm taking walks.
But you're right for the most part.

ded srs bruv why are people ok with animal cruelty meanwhile w*men (the scum of the earth) get treated so well shit is wack
Sometimes cats run away when I try to pet them. Dogs also bark at me when I'm taking walks.
But you're right for the most part.
their afraid of a bigger animal, its merely animal instincts. They're not trying to be cruel, unlike women who go out of their way to be purposely demeaning and evil

That’s true at least animals don’t bitch and insult you for getting near them. Only foids behave like that. That’s why they should be treated as less than animals

That’s true at least animals don’t bitch and insult you for getting near them. Only foids behave like that. That’s why they should be treated as less than animals
based, animals cannot be consciously malignant, they act on their limited animal consciousness. W*men choose to be evil and must be punished for it.

based, animals cannot be consciously malignant, they act on their limited animal consciousness. W*men choose to be evil and must be punished for it.
They should just be treated like property. But even then if something happened to my property I would actually give a fuck. If something happened to a foid I would just laugh in her face

They're toilets. They contribute nothing in terms of personality, humor, art or science. Everything is made by men. Women are just toilets chads dump their loads in and then they should keep their lids shut

I've never sat next to a cat and the cat says "oh shit why did that freak have to sit here?"
That's because cats can't talk, but I've had a cat just randomly claw me for sitting next to her

Foids can become pregnant with your subhuman seed, so they need to be hostile towards low genetic quality of their species.

Other animals can't reproduce with you so they don't care.

Foids can become pregnant with your subhuman seed, so they need to be hostile towards low genetic quality of their species.

Other animals can't reproduce with you so they don't care.
female animals just ignore the non viable mates, human females go out of their way to create bullshit like feminism

Open Heart Surgeon IQ

How would you know, do you speak animal language ?

I can only speak for myself, we have a pet cat at home.
He always starts purring when I talk to him or pet him.
Then he often starts rolling on the floor, showing contentment and happiness.

He's rather anxious, he rarely goes outside and hides himself when people come to visit my relatives.

How would you know, do you speak animal language ?
I know animals communicate but they don't make small talk, their communication is strictly utility, barring monkeys and dogs

I know animals communicate but they don't make small talk, their communication is strictly utility, barring monkeys and dogs
I'm sure all animals have a basic equivalent of "fuck off" and "eww" in their limited communication skillset

I have more regard for an animals life than a humans life.

I'm sure all animals have a basic equivalent of "fuck off" and "eww" in their limited communication skillset
beyond over if even animals hate ugly men
I have more regard for an animals life than a humans life.
im not fond of either animals or humans but I am actively hostile towards w*men

this is why women fuck animals, hypergamy

deep down they know they are trash, and that even animals are above them

this is why women fuck animals, hypergamy

deep down they know they are trash, and that even animals are above them

stratosphere IQ

Fucking brutal

Women should be kept as pets.

People are lesser beings than animals*******

Women are poo lol

Animals are infinitely better than women

I can confirm. Have 4 Guinea Fats. They are more cute and funny. Animals are fucking adorable but women? Yikes. Better not get me started.