Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill W.A.S: Women Are SUICIDEFUEL. Foid Coworker Held Door Open For Me But...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I was walking towards a glass door with a bowl in one hand, a cup in the other. I was gonna put one down on a nearby table to open the door, but a foid coworker on the other side saw me, and since she was going to open the door anyway, and cuz I was carrying food and drink, she held the door open for me. ETTIQUETTE. POLITENESS. I read nothing into it, it was a nice gesture.

BUT...

I looked at her face, and through the strained, forced fifth of a smile she was able to muster, it was a look of disgust and resentment. Social norms had forced her to not only be polite to, but to also interact and look at a sub5 male. If there are still any legit incels on this forum who have to interact with women, you will know the look. You can READ and FEEL the disgust.

I did nothing wrong.

When you're handling dogshit or doing something unpleasant, it will show in your face, even if just at the microexpression-level. I was like dogshit for her. Women have a biological fear of ugly men. In tribal societies, an ugly man could (and might have to, for gene-continuation) overpower a woman. It would make sense for them to fear us. Mating with us might produce weaker, ugly, unhealthy children and use up the woman's precious fertility window. When we say that women want sub5 men DEAD, it's not hyperbole.

W.A.S.

What was your response when she did that?
I've gotten that "Look" in the past too, and it's fucking terrible... i've learned that if i "Act" all happy about it and i'm like "Thanks alot (Persons name)" with a big smile it makes them Re-evaluate that "Look of disgust" they have on their face...
That being said, if they already dislike you and your personality has already been ingrained in the workplace as a certain way..
It's over

What was your response when she did that?
I've gotten that "Look" in the past too, and it's fucking terrible... i've learned that if i "Act" all happy about it and i'm like "Thanks alot (Persons name)" with a big smile it makes them Re-evaluate that "Look of disgust" they have on their face...
That being said, if they already dislike you and your personality has already been ingrained in the workplace as a certain way..
It's over

I said thanks and was smiling. You're forgetting that I'm way uglier than you.

Y'should have complimented her with something like "DAMNN...You Be Lookin' Good!" and then flashed that big black man smile of confidence (in the face of adversity) that your people are renowned for. It would be either a subtle way to let her know you didn't care OR let her think that her act of courtesy was interpreted as IOI. Then the next time you see her act like you two NOW have a romantic spark (say something like "remember that one time when you opened the door for me? #Autism9000).

I know that look :trepidation:

Yeah i feel like i was frauding in that last picture i sent tbh.
I genuinely think you're not bad looking at all tbh, one of my best friends at uni is your legit twin (6ft3 muscular black guy that sounds/acts white) and if he was single he could do pretty decent with women... In fact you probally have a better hairline than him, his hairlines like NW4.
Or Maybe the two pictures i saw of your face were just very flattering, idk.

Just tell her that you feel sorry for being ugly and that she does not have to fear you. It may be a struggle for both of you but this could help to dismantle the huge construct of prejudices that is held against women by incels or against incels by women.

peace will unite us, bruddas