Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy VW ad banned in UK

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I got this in the news. Normally, I wouldn't have been able to find this unlisted video at all, but BIIITCH the news service did have a link. Fucking annoying that they have to gender neutralize every little thing. Feel free to add a hate comment to all the other hate comments that have already been posted under the video.

i fucking hate the guardian

Non-disfunctional motherhood really pisses (((them))) off.

my country is fucking rotten it needs to burn before it spirals into even further degeneracy

Okay I have watched it twice now and I can still not see what the problem is, is it because there somehow is a problem with the woman sitting on the bench?

Okay I have watched it twice now and I can still not see what the problem is, is it because there somehow is a problem with the woman sitting on the bench?
The official reason for the ban is "promoting gender stereotypes". I guess the United Cuckdom expected foids in space, and no woman with a baby enjoying her leisure time with a book like a normal foid.

I think VW just tried to be family friendly. Volkswagen is not a macho car or something. Just a good everyday car for anyone.

i think so.
somehow a woman being a mother is a """harmful stereotype"""
J F L
F
L

I guess the United Cuckdom expected foids in space, and no woman with a baby enjoying her leisure time with a book like a normal foid.
Oh that was the problem? I literally didn´t notice anything wrong in that commercial.

Jfl society is shit

Ok I know cucked kingdom is cucked but this is on a whole new level of idiocy :lul:
no woman with a baby enjoying her leisure time with a book
Next time show her fucking with some tyrone nigger illegal immigrant. Like a strong independent wymen would.

Women are creating their future genocide.

its over for ukcels