Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious VUCK FAXXERS

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
Sick in the fucking head. That's all this world is, run by faggots and retards.

Fax machines reminiscent of dial up

Thepicture is not showing for me, why?

People will eventually create their own jobs and businesses.

What is occuring here is the sorting and seperation of people. Those who are for God are those who are for satan.

Soon the mark of the beast will appear as a chip under the skin because "To many fake illigal vaxxing passports out there". Then they will say no vaxx no job, no buying food from the supermarket. Probably in 2023 they start killing unvaxxed.

so prepare your seperation now while there is still a little time.

People will eventually create their own jobs and businesses.

What is occuring here is the sorting and seperation of people. Those who are for God are those who are for satan.

Soon the mark of the beast will appear as a chip under the skin because "To many fake illigal vaxxing passports out there". Then they will say no vaxx no job, no buying food from the supermarket. Probably in 2023 they start killing unvaxxed.

so prepare your seperation now while there is still a little time.
I hope all the lower-class savages and rapefugees go full chimp-mode bc of all the rules and attack the police and politicians:feelsLSD:

I hope all the lower-class savages and rapefugees go full chimp-mode bc of all the rules and attack the police and politicians:feelsLSD:
i hope so. But they will probably be the first to get the vaxx and chip. Just stop paying them social welfare and they will starve. No vaxx no neet money.

i hope so. But they will probably be the first to get the vaxx and chip. Just stop paying them social welfare and they will starve. No vaxx no neet money.
True, in Germany they even offer refugees that are fresh in the country the jab. Tey probably all take it because they just want the sweet German money:feelsbadman: