Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vtuber hates short men

I can already see her cuckold worshippers in the comment section defending this as nothing more than harmless jokes. But what those idiots fail to grasp is that this whore isn't even half kidding.

Can’t stand vtubers. How do people watch this shit?

Anyone who watches this shit deserves to get shoved in a locker. Total VTuber death.

I can sense her swarthy complexion through her voice alone. Short "people" btw, just say "men" you scared bitch.

Vtubers and watching Vtubers = low inhib.

Vtubers are foids hiding their face.

That makes you think.

She has the same disgust for men who aren't six feet tall as literally every other mindless whore, yet she believes she's eccentric, quirky, and unique.

Vtubers aren't human

I can already see her cuckold worshippers in the comment section defending this as nothing more than harmless jokes. But what those idiots fail to grasp is that this whore isn't even half kidding.
Half of them are probably short.

That makes you think.
Yes, imo v tubers are much worse than the average e whore on this way.

She has the same disgust for men who aren't six feet tall as literally every other mindless whore, yet she believes she's eccentric, quirky, and unique.
Typical woman moment.

That makes you think.
They attempt to defend this, both them and their simps, by saying things like "well, they just use an avatar because they don't want to go through the trouble of having to put makeup on" or "they want to avoid being recognized by strangers and protect their anonymity from creeps", as if all females don't intrinsically enjoy receiving validation for their physical appearance at every chance.
Half of them are probably short.
I was about to say that as well. This content is mostly consumed by deathnic losers from riceland countries like the Philippines and Indonesia and shit. They are the exact kind of subhuman this whore would find repulsive irl. In fact, they're probably who she was picturing as she was saying this.
Typical woman moment.
I hate VTubers even more than self-righteous commentary channels like Moistcritikal, feminists, and libtards. They're fucking cancer and the people who watch them are lonely incels in denial, braindead troons, and foid worshipping redditors who have a sense of humor akin to that of literal infants.

Last edited:
Xe's alienating it's main audience (incels) genius move

@Grotesque Deformity

They attempt to defend this, both they and their simps, by claiming things like "well, they just use an avatar because they don't want to go through the trouble of having to put makeup on" or "they want to avoid being recognized by strangers and protect their anonymity from creeps", as if the majority of females don't enjoy receiving validation for their physical appearance at every chance.

I was about to say that as well. This type of content is mostly consumed by deathnic manlets from India and Indonesia and shit. They are the exact kind of subhuman this whore would find repulsive irl. In fact, they are probably who she was picturing as she was saying this.

I hate VTubers more than feminists, libtards, and self-righteous commentary channels like Moistcritikal. They're fucking cancer and the people who watch them are braindead reddit troons who have the same sense of humor as literal infants.
I don't think most of the guys who watch them find them funny. It's all about the para social relationship and sexual desire. If they do find some most likely ugly whore who talks about her period funny then they need to kill themselves pronto.

I don't think most of the guys who watch them find them funny. It's all about the para social relationship and sexual desire. If they do find some most likely ugly whore who talks about her period funny then they need to kill themselves pronto.
Then, either you're very mistakenly hard-projecting your own beliefs onto how VTuberfags think, or this one clip is somehow the only exposure you've ever had to VTubers and you know literally nothing else about this side of content creation. As evidenced by the fact that people even watch them in the first place, or literally any other YouTuber for that matter, their audience does, in fact, find them to be funny and entertaining.

The parasocial and female worshiping relationship that these incels-in-denial have with VTubers also plays a role, but regardless of how far down the rabbit hole a viewer of this stuff is, whether they are casual spectators who only watch stream highlights or tier three subscribers who routinely donate, all of their viewers have one thing in common: they find the utterly infantile, reddit-esque, zero-effort uwu sense of humor and mannerisms of Vtubers to be the funniest shit in the world.

i want to behead her in Gta 5

Just saying out loud what all foids think, nothing new here

Imagine hiding your looks/height then hating on others looks/height
It doesn't get more pathetic than this