Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vox writes article about a geeky programmer youtuber who has become a viral TikTok "heart throb" for teen girls

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Vox doesn't seem to realize that these "teen girls" writing thirsty comments on his videos don't actually want his brogurt. It's actually just patronizing way to tell him he's ugly.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong and foids' tastes in men are changing?

All I see is a wall of text and three extremely small images of a chadlite with goofy hair.

This guy is chadlite tier. If he is "ugly" then I'm a deformed abomination.

Mogs me but he's far from being a Chad. I had a classmate very similar to him in high school and he didn't have gf kek.

It’s a common subject on TikTok to discuss whether someone is “designed for the female gaze,” or to use common parlance, “girl hot,”
:feelspuke:

Mogs me.
Sure, there are the expected genres of hunks baldly catering to the female gaze: There’s one absolutely jacked and tatted-up man who chops wood on camera; there’s a 21-year-old with a mullet who lip-syncs to ’80s hits, much to the delight of his largely Gen X female fans; there are many who cook really, really good-looking food while also being hot.
At least they're being truthful on what the female gaze really is. It weeds out men who aren't tall and aren't good looking, which is why the female gaze shouldn't, and in any functioning society, couldn't exist.

Looks like a goofy chadlite to me

lmao this dude's name is BEN A WAD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back