Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Vote trump

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Vote trump, dab on foids :dab:

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD

Will be voting Bernie, also OP is a faggot.

Even if you don't foids will vote for him simply because he's taller and aged less worse than his opponents

78F7C710 564F 4BBF 8EEF B9FDB32414C0

I want Sanders to give me free money tho

Trump lived a life as a chad. Voting him is cucked

If you're incel you have nothing to live for, vote for the worst fuck society. No progressive sociacucks give a shit about you, they just want more money for single moms and foids.

Voting is cucked period

I won't vote for a big government overregulation type cuck #Putin2020

Imagine thinking that Bernie cares about you, he is going to provide free abortions and tampons for whores.

Stay cucked, faggots.

Chad worship if you vote trump tbh
I want Sanders to give me free money tho
Will be voting Bernie, also OP is a faggot.

Vote trump, dab on foids :dab:

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD
I'm not fucking voting now that Yang got dickslapped out of the race. Trump will win obviously. How the fuck can Bernie win, the economy is on a tear, the DNC will NOT support him, and Bloomkike will spend infinite amounts of money to fuck him over.

Imagine thinking that Bernie cares about you, he is going to provide free abortions and tampons for whores.

Stay cucked, faggots.
Tbh both options are cucked

politics as a whole is cucked

they all suck.

Trump is a cuck so as all of the Republican party.
If I were American I would vote Bernie or Andrew Yang. Both candidate are going to ruin the US economy - guaranteed!

Anyone who doesn’t support Trump is a cuck

Voting Trump requires living in USA, and I prefer not to

I seriously cannot believe i live on the same planet as people that literally beg to have masters....
All of you, are bitch faggots that love to be dominated by other men, now bend over and pay your taxes. Do as your told!!!
Don't question authority! obey, work, consume, sleep, obey, work, consume, sleep... be bop boo beep

I seriously cannot believe i live on the same planet as people that literally beg to have masters....
All of you, are bitch faggots that love to be dominated by other men, now bend over and pay your taxes. Do as your told!!!
Don't question authority! obey, work, consume, sleep, obey, work, consume, sleep... be bop boo beep

Ok, what else would have us do to feed ourselves? Go and start a farm??? Gtfo edgelord

Hell no. Trump wants to cut social security in his second term and make it even more difficult to qualify for disability/NEETbux. He has lost the autistic vote.

Ok, what else would have us do to feed ourselves? Go and start a farm??? Gtfo edgelord
:feelskek: go suck your favorite political overlords weewee
Ok, what else would have us do to feed ourselves? Go and start a farm???
JFL, you answered yourself genius. so dependent, so adorable..... how pathetic human kind has come

Last edited:
Can't vote for anyone, since i'm not an americuck :feelsUgh: :feelsgah:

If I was American I'd vote Trump tbh. Based fuck her right in the pussy man.