Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious vote jones for mod 2025!

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
Here’s why I should be the next mod in 2025:
I’m a trucel, I’m 5’6 , I’m framelet, thindicklet, wide nose , I have a ungodly amount of free time and when I get a job I plan to work the night shift.

I am incorruptible. I have no need for money, I am scared to meet people irl so the Feds can’t offer me shit and I would not want pussy if it was offered through here. I’m too paranoid to take any offers

My manifesto:

- I promise to put all low effort post into the sewers and make sure that every ID post is engaging, interesting, informative and thought provoking (or EIT for short).
Project EIT will eradicate shit posters and make this site an intellectual space filled with long essays and theories. “TLDR” is a normie saying.

- I will destroy fag shit and cuck shit (the latter .is has a serious problem with). Any user who has a obsession with another race (like constantly posting about BBC or BNWO) will be assumed to be a cuck and hit with a 4 day ban

- removing normies. I will closely monitor every new member for atleast a month to see if there is any normie activity. If I find something suspicious I will time them out for a day

- my final promise is to bring back a incel brotherhood. There is too much infighting in our community and I will end that. We all have a common enemy, the Jews.

Vote jones 2025

Screenshot 2024 07 31 011621

Attachments

• 2124015_648024-2479b3af376791336b72328b9f2bddaa.mp4
    4.3 MB
First I stamp my forehead with a seal, then I hit the paper with my head.

essay too short. i cant trust you

Jones 2025 so he can get cured from being organic

ur a 2024cel so no

Why would you want to become a jannie for free is beyond me

I have a messiah complex
become a jannie irl and save people from disgusting germs. you'd become a real messiah that way.

If I am made mod I promise 2024'cels' will placed in concentration threads, eventually to be 'evacuated' to the BanAppeals.

If I am made mod I promise 2024'cels' will placed in concentration threads, eventually to be 'evacuated' to the BanAppeals.
I’m the incel prophet and I say that isn’t gonna happen

No you called me a Cunt before