Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment vote for the greatest incel to ever live

vote for the greatest incel to ever live

• Hamlossus

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • St.blackops2

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Eggman

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Elliot Rodger

Votes: 54 62.1%
  • someone else (write down below)

Votes: 18 20.7%

• Total voters
jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
also say why you picked him

Garret is my favorite
giphy.gif

You can’t deny it

Fuck this cult of personality bullshit.

Isaac Newton died a virgin

Hard to decide.

Blackops2cel was pretty much a saint, but he rejected it and wasted his fame.

ER is a timeless classic.

I'm waiting for the next incel saint to come up tbh. Perhaps, some truecel could step forward and become internet famous.

Hard to decide.

Blackops2cel was pretty much a saint, but he rejected it and wasted his fame.

ER is a timeless classic.

I'm waiting for the next incel saint to come up tbh. Perhaps, some truecel could step forward and become internet famous.

this.

ER holds the title but it is his to be lost.

Eggman or ER.

Fuck this cult of personality bullshit.
I think it's not be taken so seriously. It's just a silly poll for entertainment purposes.

OP, my answer would probably be Elliot because of the notoriety and lore surrounding him. Hamudi the Syrian and Baraka Mkray would tie for a close 2nd place.

The Virgin Messiah a.k.a Georgie Boy.

Marc lepine, he is the only known incel to have actually done damage to the feminist movement

I really like hammy

You should've included St. Cho, who was obviously an incel but didn't vocalize it like ER.

ER is definitely the most significant incel due to his manifesto and videos but CHO had the highest body count and is perhaps the victim of lookism when it comes to deciding who is the greatest incel

Saint Elliot, the Merciful

Elliot Rodger because he went ER

Elliot Rodger without any doubts. He's the karl marx of inceldom, he's he backbone of the blackpill, he's the inspiration for many more to come.

Eliot Rodger...

ER of course because he’s what led me to discover there were other people like me out there.
Not to mention his manifesto (best thing I’ve ever read)

It was difficult to choose between Elliot and Eggman but I like Elliot better because i can relate to him more

Elliot Rodger without any doubts. He's the karl marx of inceldom, he's he backbone of the blackpill, he's the inspiration for many more to come.

"Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger "

the elliot rodger fanclub are the jews of the incel world

JFL @ comparing ER to those clowns

I'd say Mark Lepine followed by the supreme gentleman

"Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger "
Based Elliot, I still listen to his audiobook. He always keeps on amazing me, the wokeness of Elliot is unmatched, the guy had the potential to become something big in life, a real revolutionary.

And? Name another person that had a based plan like his and actually executed it right.
Not saying there was anything wrong with his race, I'm a sand nigger too.