Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Vote for me for president

SignedUpCuzItsOver

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★★★
Pretend I'm the president of the US, I clapped both trump and cumala, My campaign was just a montage of me verbally assaulting foids. I won thanks to the incel uprising. My goal was to make America Monogamous again. I was able to solo the Senate and proceeded to create a bunch of laws that would benefit us. My first law was to strip women's rights or at least voting, all foids would be subject to curfews and abortion would be banned. Women were no longer able to work and couldn't receive any income or inheritance. Only men were able to initiate a divorce and women caught cheating would be executed along with the person they cheated with. Women were banned from going to bars/night clubs and they weren't allowed to go on internet/own any electronics. All foids must be on a strict diet and workout everyday and must be a maximium of 150 pounds. Any foids that were disabled or tallER than the average female height (5'4) will be executed. Heels, makeup and any slut outfits will be banned. Any way a foid could fraud her looks will also be banned. Cosmetic surgery for foids will be illegal. Discriminating men in any way shape or form or bullying/teasing them will result in prison time. Any foid denying their betabux to fuck will result in prison time or forcefully raped by her betabux. Rape is allowed, but by their husband only. If a foid was pregnant with another man's kid, she, the baby, and the man she cheated with will be executed. Women did not have the right to choose their husbands, and it was up to the man to decide whether she likes her or not. Women weren't allowed to drive/take the bus or go outside at all without her husband/man of her family's supervision. All foids must be KHHV till they're married and aren't allowed to have boyfriends. They cannot listen/watch any form of media/music, news, etc without her husband/man of family's supervision.

Any other laws or acts should I implement to put these bitches in their place? :feelshehe:

idk this would be pretty cool