Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vomitfuel : mexican edition , Goblin food.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I have no fucking idea how my fellow shitskins can eat this crap , Same level as curry food :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

4iis2d93xkb71
91028891 IeVfVPqpMQFPRyohrTcuQW h3NN JcKWyjlntBZaqYw
57340210  XoLpoJ51Ze7LHsMFkUW643ORCSbO2YEaWMVeV97eXA
71 Disfruta de antojitos mexicanos
Aguascalientes lachasca 2

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'm getting hungry rn

bruh nothing wrong with this food

Looks good. What is the white jizz under the nuts and pomegranate seeds?

Last edited:
The food doesn't look too bad tbh. This i what i eat all the time. Pretty good ngl

we have weird shit in north africa too, I only like traditional sweets tbh

What do you call a japanese that loves Mexican food?

Tukulosakayama :forcedsmile:

Meat and vegetables , Nothing out of ordinary , Ah well i eat melted gouda cheese with homegrown shiitake mushrooms and bread.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: The shit i eat is pretty basic. My mother is Pretty shitty cook so she just makes some variations of the basic polish food.

I don't know why you'd hate those foods but they look good and tasty though.

I don't even know what food I'm looking at here tbhngl

Dude, food is the one thing that doesn't suck about being in Mexico. It's great.

Dude, food is the one thing that doesn't suck about being in Mexico. It's great.

The only mexican dish i like is pozole with a shitton of dry pepper , Tacos are meh , Outside that i dont eat anything else.

I also hate the smell of cooked eggs :feelspuke:
I used to love eggs tbh. But now I get disgusted when I eat them. Probably because they make your breath smell so bad after eating them lol.