Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel volunteerpill made me feel worthless

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I wanted to do some volunteering bc I feel the need to help people idk
I've checked the offers in my city and I'm literally not fit for a single one
I'd think they'd be happy about anyone willing to work for free and they'd accept everyone no questions asked
but literally all of the offers require the level of NT only attainable by women and high-level normies
most of the offers were either about raising funds for charity or providing emotional support for elderly or children dying from terminal illnesses (jfl I'd made them all sui in a week)
there were also some offers that seemed like full-blown jobs with required qualifications and traveling involved
the local animal shelter's page about volunteering basically says 'fuck off, we're full'
I've checked one of the offers more in depth and they literally required 3 recommendation letters (3 people writing a letter about how great and fit for this offer you are) and the best I can do is 2: my mom and dad :lul: I'd literally have to pay someone online to write the third one for me (or write one myself and lie about it, I doubt they do extensive screening)
the only offer that was somewhat acceptable was, I shit you not, dressing up as a clown and doing little plays to cheer up terminally ill children :lul: it seems not that bad bc they train you first and you only do things according to script, not actually interact with the children - I'm not sure if Jokermaxxing is the best thing to do for me tho :feelsclown:
shit, I thought it'd be easy - I'd cook for the homeless, clean up something or things like this, but apparently non-NT people are utterly useless and there's no demand for easy work like this
even volunteering is Chad-only :cryfeels: I'm not entitled to helping people

the local animal shelter's page about volunteering basically says 'fuck off, we're full'
Only foids will get this position so they can fuck buster

the only offer that was somewhat acceptable was, I shit you not, dressing up as a clown and doing little plays to cheer up terminally ill children
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's over for volunteercels

Only foids will get this position so they can rape buster
Fixed it. Animal rape is animal abuse tbh
I wanted to do some volunteering bc I feel the need to help people idk
I've checked the offers in my city and I'm literally not fit for a single one
I'd think they'd be happy about anyone willing to work for free and they'd accept everyone no questions asked
but literally all of the offers require the level of NT only attainable by women and high-level normies
most of the offers were either about raising funds for charity or providing emotional support for elderly or children dying from terminal illnesses (jfl I'd made them all sui in a week)
there were also some offers that seemed like full-blown jobs with required qualifications and traveling involved
I've checked one of the offers more in depth and they literally required 3 recommendation letters (3 people writing a letter about how great and fit for this offer you are) and the best I can do is 2: my mom and dad :lul: I'd literally have to pay someone online to write the third one for me (or write one myself and lie about it, I doubt they do extensive screening)
the only offer that was somewhat acceptable was, I shit you not, dressing up as a clown and doing little plays to cheer up terminally ill children :lul: it seems not that bad bc they train you first and you only do things according to script, not actually interact with the children - I'm not sure if Jokermaxxing is the best thing to do for me tho :feelsclown:
shit, I thought it'd be easy - I'd cook for the homeless, clean up something or things like this, but apparently non-NT people are utterly useless and there's no demand for easy work like this
even volunteering is Chad-only :cryfeels: I'm not entitled to helping people
Don’t want to doxx you but I think it would help if you went into like shittier places. Like my shithole of a birth country has absolute metric fuck ton of volunteering opportunities bc of shitty infrastructure and governmental corruption. Granted, if you live in a scumfest Europe you’ll probably have to go pretty far eastwards before you can find a place that’s poor enough to volunteer at.

I remember checking the page like a year ago and the same shit was there
it seems like there's a never-ending stream of people willing to… "interact" with animals
I think it'll be the one I'll settle on tbhtbh :feelsclown: apparently they train newbies bi-yearly: in January and October, so I'll have to wait a few months
I'll try to find something in the meantime (maybe I'll just get a job in a fast-food restaurant or a supermarket and donate some money)
It's over for volunteercels
it really is
I knew I was unfit for love and jobs, but I didn't expect to be so utterly useless just because I'm not good at talking with people
Fixed it. Animal rape is animal abuse tbh
true

10 years experience required.

You are willing to work FOR FREE?

such a kind-hearted cel, mirin u :feelsautistic::heart:

but I wouldn't do that, I'm a selfish cunt. If anything I'm the one needing help tbh

I volunteered at a voting place every hear for a while and I have around 60 something community service hours. And IT will still call me a leech jfl