Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

voluntary ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
catbean

catbean

Banned
-
I’d ask an admin but im not sure who’s an admin here, I joined because I was curious about the community lol.

The rule is: no women allowed. Even if they're nice. You seem nice though but you're better off on /r/braincels.

@SergeantIncel ban this femoid.

Got it! And thank you I’ll check it out!

how are you still not banned

how are you still not banned
I'm kind of a cuck because I feel bad when a femoid is trying to understand us and we're just banning them, kek. Oh well, I mean I'm the cuck who even said "No thanks" to a cunt of an ethnic cashier who treated me like shit but treated the two tall above average white guys very well. God I hate ethnic cunts who discriminate their own men.

almost everyone in this community hates women, like to absolute insane levels ( can't say i blame them )

...this really isn't the place for you, no one will ever accept you here no matter how genuine you are.

almost everyone in this community hates women, like to absolute insane levels ( can't say i blame them )

...this really isn't the place for you, no one will ever accept you here no matter how genuine you are.

Yeah I get that now and like for real I don’t wanna interrupt anyone’s safe haven too by being here even if I don’t fully understand it.

ok shut the fuck up now, you whore.

@gstvtrp

Last edited:
I'm kind of a cuck because I feel bad when a femoid is trying to understand us and we're just banning them, kek. Oh well, I mean I'm the cuck who even said "No thanks" to a cunt of an ethnic cashier who treated me like shit but treated the two tall above average white guys very well. God I hate ethnic cunts who discriminate their own men.
never feel bad for sluts, they'll never feel bad for you. Remember that.

never feel bad for sluts, they'll never feel bad for you. Remember that.

True. They hate me just because I am an ugly male, I have done them no wrong, and they avoid me publicly in the streets!! Legit, they go out of their way to avoid me, and that's the case when I'm not even looking at them. What did I do to deserve such treatment, other than being ugly? I wish I was some 4-6/10 mentalcel who's just invisible rather than a 2/10 truecel.

Teehee.

Lmao, dumb fuckin' broad.

Don't you have a chad to have sex with? Or did he not text back? :feelsautistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.