Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Volleyball Foid

F

Full of Hatred

Greycel
She always wears tight shorts that reveal her long white legs, it's the firs time i actually want to fuck a foid from my college so bad. The worst thing in the world is being so desperate to fuck her, and knowing that it's never going to happen, it fuels me with anger and resentment knowing that i'll never have her, and there's probably a dude railing her every night, meanwhile i have to keep rotting alone, fuck this world man, i'm so sick of the suffering and loneliness, and it doesn't seem like it's gonna change anytime soon.

We were born in this world to suffer.

Strong first post. I feel the same when I see girl with nice ass.

Volleyball bitches are always fine af ,they need a hard fucking ,they always play so well too like showing off their genetic superiority

Remember that her pussy is probably so loose you could stick your fist in it and you wouldn't feel anything

She is probably getting raw fucked by some jock now, while you're venting here. Very tragic

Last edited:
Same they deserve good hard rape for showing their bodies like that and not giving it to anyone
why are you guys so obsessed with rape? I think regular sex would be way better than fucking a bitch that's trying to escape from you :feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

why are you guys so obsessed with rape? I think regular sex would be way better than fucking a bitch that's trying to escape from you :feelswhat::dafuckfeels:
Yeah nice sex in the locker showers is better but doing it in the match is more fun

volleyball girl was supposed to suck my dick, too mentalcel and took an L :feelsrope:

A hole is a hole. Foids wear shorts to seduce orbiters.

Strong first post.

Nostalgia:

Dicking around on Discord, and holy fuck so many foids have this ara-ara type way of speaking. They call everyone "hun, dear, sweetie" etc. And holy shit is it ragefuel for me. They act so fucking high and mighty, putting on this motherly persona, and everyone simps for these foids. Especially cuck soys who are into mommy-dom. When you argue with these fuckers, they keep using their way of speak, except it's even more enragingly condescending. I want to curb-stomp some of these people if I ever meet them. :lasereyes:

Strong first post

Fuck I remember high school gym class when the hot white cheer girls would wear those tight black spandex shorts that barely covered their asses and showed their smooth slender toned legs. I would dread having to lie down during our warmups because I would not be able to contain my raging erection through my gym shorts.

Volleyball bitches got nice asses ngl

:worryfeels:
One day you will have that explanation, and we will all be ready to hear it! Either way, that sounds like one of the most brutal things ever. I don’t even know how one would go on after that.