Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Volkswagen 1960s Advert

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
O4 OTsNwnteanRvQURcvgEHV5jSLKOtkuQWY7zlh4lA

Read it

Foids suck at driving, and should be forbidden from doing so.
@LastGerman @gymletethnicel @Saudi Arabia before 2018

Based Ads tho

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

A Volkswagen Beetle has more SMV than the entire forum combined.

Even i can drive better than women. Yes, i do drive. I just tell everyone im wearing a Gorilla suit

easier solution: if she hits things hit her.

I was taking a nap and woke up to my car utterly smashed and destroyed
My mom let my foid cousin borrow it and at the first fucking turn on the highway she fucked it up
Of course she left unscathed but my car is totaled and now I have no transportation and no way to drive to a job interview or anything
I drove that car for 3 years and never had a bump on it, she drives it for 5 minutes and destroys it
im seething

My mom let my foid cousin borrow it and at the first fucking turn on the highway she fucked it up
Of course she left unscathed but my car is totaled and now I have no transportation and no way to drive to a job interview or anything
I drove that car for 3 years and never had a bump on it, she drives it for 5 minutes and destroys it
im seething
Is she paying for it?

Is she paying for it?
Shes 17, she ain’t paying for shit. Parents are poor too
Didn’t have that kind of insurance on it either so I’m just fucked beyond fucked
FUCK
AND YESTERDAY OVER AT HER HOUSE I OVERHEAR HER CRYING AND BOO HOOING OVER SOME CHAD
YOU FUCKING BITCH I SHOULD BE THE ONE CRYING ATLEAST YOU STILL HAVE A CAR

Foid drivers laugh at me daily when i wait for the bus at the bus stop. I can see their smug smiles. They are so handicapped that they can't live without a car. Even if they need to pick up a few groceries half a mile they always take the car or they fetch their betabux husband to go shop. One time i even saw a rural foid pick up her kids with a car in her huge garden property because their road is like 500m to their house.

Didn’t have that kind of insurance on it either so I’m just fucked beyond fucked
FUCK
AND YESTERDAY OVER AT HER HOUSE I OVERHEAR HER CRYING AND BOO HOOING OVER SOME CHAD
You should ask her to pay for it

Allow her 2 years and pay monthly to stop parents getting angry

You should ask her to pay for it

Allow her 2 years and pay monthly to stop parents getting angry
Her parents say they will pay for it but it’s been a month and nothing yet, and they have no money to pay me back with.
My cousins in senior year and too “busy” going to parties with her friends to get a job , too. And next year she will be going to college, no doubt sucking up what little money they have
The chances of them ever paying me back or anything of the sort are slim
And how does my cousin repay me? Constantly parading about in slut costumes going to infinite Halloween party’s with her friends just to shit in my face like “haha I get to drive to a party and have fun and get fucked by chad while you stay at home playing video games”
women shouldn’t be allowed to drive

im seething
Beat her down like the dog she is

FUCK
Fuck that, take her car & smash it.