Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Voldemort was an incel in the Harry Potter series

Wasn't he literally the exact opposite from what I can remember? :lul:

Wasn't he literally the exact opposite from what I can remember? :lul:
Didn't get Stacy GF got a goth Becky and was outcasted as a child for being weird.
Capturexd

Oh my gosh that makes so much sense. The spell that protected Harry Potter was the oldest magic in the world. Love

Voldemort is a love potion or something also

Didn't get Stacy GF got a goth Becky and was outcasted as a child for being weird.
I remember him being a literal Chadlet IQmogger/NTmogger with plenty of friends; if I'm recalling correctly he was liked by most people around him and definitely wasn't an incel when he fucked while being a deformed ogre. :feelshehe:

I remember him being a literal Chadlet IQmogger/NTmogger with plenty of friends; if I'm recalling correctly he was liked by most people around him and definitely wasn't an incel when he fucked while being a deformed ogre. :feelshehe:
Ya but all his friends were ugly and not Chad's or Stacies. Blond prettyboy is an exception.

Ya but all his friends were ugly and not Chad's or Stacies
Doesn't matter, not incel character. :feelsjuice:

were they even ugly jfl

i rewatched this movies so often it always gives me feeling of friendship

He had charisma and was a master in evil arts, the perfect example of darktriadmaxxed incel

He was a giga mogger before he mutilated himself. Also he makes a child with Bellatrix in the cursed child, which has been declared cannon.

His mother was inbred and ugly af. She used a love potion to fuck a muggle Chad, who is Voldemor’s father. Chad left mother when she stopped giving love potion and mother died of heartbreak. Voldemort got all of his Chad dad’s looks but got magic from his mother

Severus Snape was too.

In a way those books were kind of blackpilled because it showed how men who don't get female attention turn into bitter old loners who hate the world and themselves. Meanwhile Harry is swimming in pussy even though he did literally nothing to deserve his Mary-Sue status. Basically he won the genetic lottery.