Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment volcel or incel

bladeepilled

bladeepilled

keep draining bros
19 M and I have never asked out a female before in my life, I don't know how to talk to women. Am I an incel or volcel

Have foids shown any attention towards you before? Or talked to you? If not then you are probably incel.

Ask one out today
Go

You can tell by how women and sometimes other men treat you if you are incel or volcel or not. If you are invisible to women or seen as a monster or weirdo, and people just make fun of how you look and either treat you like a jester or a freak on the regular, then you are incel. Also, if a girl has not stared at you, or shown any sign of attraction to you, then you are most likely at most an mtn.

Have foids shown any attention towards you before? Or talked to you? If not then you are probably incel.
no i dont think so, i did have female friends in school but after covid I haven't spoken to a single woman

You can tell by how women and sometimes other men treat you if you are incel or volcel or not. If you are invisible to women or seen as a monster or weirdo, and people just make fun of how you look and either treat you like a jester or a freak on the regular, then you are incel. Also, if a girl has not stared at you, or shown any sign of attraction to you, then you are most likely at most an mtn.
i honestly dont think im bad looking its just I have social anxiety and don't know how to talk to women, I was never bullied or treated like a freak I'm just shy and meek

i honestly dont think im bad looking its just I have social anxiety and don't know how to talk to women, I was never bullied or treated like a freak I'm just shy and meek
Ok then you're volcel

If you have to ask this question, you already know the answer. If you were good looking, they would have made it easy for you to approach them.

How tall are you? Your race? Have you been face rated anywhere before (fagmaxx.org for instance)?

99% chance of being incel

you're volcel, leave this forum as fast as possible, try to fight your social anxiety and live a normal life. wish you best of luck, you did not lose the genetic lottery

19 M and I have never asked out a female before in my life, I don't know how to talk to women. Am I an incel or volcel
Well if you have never asked out a female in your entire life then that makes you an incel. Like nigga.... If your experience with women is literally 0 that means that even if you were NT then you'd have no chance with foids.

I recommend you try but I warn you that there is a high chance of you being brutalized
I'm not going to say many things so as not to discourage you, you have to try because you were born for this, to try

Well if you have never asked out a female in your entire life then that makes you an incel. Like nigga.... If your experience with women is literally 0 that means that even if you were NT then you'd have no chance with foids.
his experience with women is not 0 because he had female friends, so he clearly is not doomed

Normal people don't even need to ask themselves if they are incels or not, they can just do whatever they want without even having to try.

Normal people don't even need to ask themselves if they are incels or not, they can just do whatever they want without even having to try.
Very true. Trying in general is unnatural, if you try in anything then that means its already over

How do you know? Well I'd he has female friends he is definitely a fakecel.
They might be using him in some way so its kind of dumb to say he is a fakecel because he has female friends

How tall are you? Your race? Have you been face rated anywhere before (fagmaxx.org for instance)?
183 cm, Pakistani/Malaysian, never got my face rated before

183 cm, Pakistani/Malaysian, never got my face rated before
get out of here, stop with the cope, get your act together and live a happy life. somebody ban him for his own good

If you really have to try and make an effort and have been invisible to females so far then I'd say incel. It's really not so hard for normies.

If you don't think you're bad looking you're probably not incel. Most of us here have had it made abundantly clear by others that we look busted. Don't think about how to talk to women. Just talk to them like you would a guy. If they seem to be warm to you rather than cold and distant then that's your cue to maybe push things a little farther. Unfortunately for me no matter how many times i've talked to women in the past i always get the cold and distant treatment.