Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Volcel if you wouldn't

You know what I find so ridiculous though? Why would a foid put all this work in, legit hard bodybuilding training, just to look less appealing to men? Shouldn’t they just naturally take the easiest way available? Like what the hell inspires these gym foids. I think it looks absolutely disgusting, but would still fuck since it’s a biological woman and the face is good

You know what I find so ridiculous though? Why would a foid put all this work in, legit hard bodybuilding training, just to look less appealing to men? Shouldn’t they just naturally take the easiest way available? Like what the hell inspires these gym foids. I think it looks absolutely disgusting, but would still fuck since it’s a biological woman and the face is good
They have no challenge in life so they create one.

muscle mommies appeal to mostly manlets and femdomcels.
Definitely not me, abuse me mommy tbh. :owo:

They have no challenge in life so they create one.
I guess. Still seems retarded to me though. There must be more to it than that. They must genuinely believe for some reason it makes them more attractive when it clearly doesn’t. Idk, foid logic is stupid and I can’t dumb myself down enough to their level

muscle mommies appeal to mostly manlets and femdomcels.
Definitely not me, abuse me mommy tbh. :owo:
Ok. I was a soft chubby girl I can make do my fetish

Disgusting and unnatural. Anyone who is attracted to this has legit issues

Disgusting and unnatural. Anyone who is attracted to this has legit issues
It truly is unnatural. These women are effectively turning themselves more into men. It’s so nasty and goes against everything a woman should be naturally. A woman should never have more muscle mass than me. If she does, that’s a problem

@wereq would like this

She's not bad looking but I think most men would find her more attractive if she didn't have those back muscles and she had a higher body fat %. Of course she is entitled to do anything she wants but I doubt she's doing it solely to attract men

Also there's so much discussion on whether she does steroids or not, yes she does.

Last edited:
Id tap that :ahegao: she would be better without that tattoo ngl

I guess. Still seems retarded to me though. There must be more to it than that. They must genuinely believe for some reason it makes them more attractive when it clearly doesn’t. Idk, foid logic is stupid and I can’t dumb myself down enough to their level
She is not less appealing to men. You guys don't really know how insanely easy women have it. They can't lose, no matter what.

She is not less appealing to men. You guys don't really know how insanely easy women have it. They can't lose, no matter what.
Yeah, I know she still had it easy, but let’s be real. No man is gonna find her more attractive than a feminine, soft, hourglass figure girl (other than insanely rare cases).

I would for sure. She’s not even that extreme, and she has a pump in those pics and is probably on her peak week. Volcel for anyone who wouldn’t.

I'm not attracted to her. Neither are men. Soyboys are.

What a disgusting creature, i'd get off on putting out cigarettes on her tied up in my basement and hear her begging and trying to bribe me with her husband / dyke wifes money while I deny her.

mad city fox GIF by Gotham

Would bring in my swamp

too dry, also those wrists are no go, assuming that's a "she"

Hey babi!

Make a double Bacon sandwich!

And eat it, Right Now!