Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Volcel if you wouldn't

• I would sexhave with this beast any time of the day

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I am volcel

Votes: 21 84.0%

• Total voters
Why all these big motherfuckers complain about airplanes? its not like they fly every day.

Volcel and PROUD

No to landwhales
That thing would keep my tiny dick between its buttcheeks forever and would be stuck :feelsUgh:

Zettachad centaur only

Only for blackcels

I don't think my dick is long enough to reach her pussy through her fat ass.

What if I don't have sex with her but would bury my face in it

Can’t sex that nigga

Only for blackcels
:cryfeels: With that statement right there you have further validated that cumskins are volcels yet I am always being banned and being warned cuz of my statements. You are absolutely right brocel only ethnics would have sex with that landwhale, not because we want to but because we don't have options like you cumskins(You guys can geomaxx or date ethnics)

:cryfeels: With that statement right there you have further validated that cumskins are volcels yet I am always being banned and being warned cuz of my statements. You are absolutely right brocel only ethnics would have sex with that landwhale, not because we want to but because we don't have options like you cumskins(You guys can geomaxx or date ethnics)
I dunno man it seems that specially Africans like foids with abnormally large asses.

I dunno man it seems that specially Africans like foids with abnormally large asses.
Cuz we don't have any choice, it's either ascend with landwhale 1/10 roast beef flaps or coom and be alone forever

They really should make people like this pay for 3 seats. Imagine having to sit next to that for hours
And you need to pay for an extra lugage when this beast flies for a regular price

what if she's willing to have sex with an incel but he refuses? is he a volcel, fakecel, standardcel, or still an regular incel?

i consider these people as graycels. gray meaing that their inceldom is a gray area

Id fuck her back fat

i am slim so i deserve a slim gf or at least a girl with this body shape
Les soins du corps. Chubby girl avec ventre nu debout isolated on white  hands on hips close-up Photo Stock - Alamy

i am not fucking a giant 400 lbs landwhale