Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Volcel if you wouldn't

Feel free to call me volcel or what the fuck yall want to but no, thx.
Men > Foids so i have the rights to be selective, foids don't. And that rolling slob looks like shit and i'd rather chop off my dick and feed stray dogs with that blood squirting italian sausage.

100% would execute her tho. I'd make BBQed smoked burgers with her meat and serve em at the local woke gay fair smiling at every pink/blue haired vegan-pansexual leftard telling em it's just "Beyond Meat".

Bestiality if you would.

I'd rather stick my dick in a blender

there’s no way. i’ll have to call animal control to neutralize this threat

As a 95 year old former Schutzstaffel (SS) soldier, I do not think she would enjoy my companionship.

I would not survive the intercourse.

Being coomer is a lesser evil...

Fuck this shit, I'm not going to lose my virginity to a faggot.

Landwhales are obviously excluded from "volcel if you wouldn't". That is another realm of being gross, barely even human.

That thing can try to punch me

If she has a good personality unironically yes.

Not into bestiality, sorry.

I'm sure she's not a virgin. She looks like your typical "polyamoric" person. She's in an open "relationship" with two normies, a chadlite and a Becky. That is the fact and Juggernaut is law.

I’m vocel af then, mang:feelsugh:

I'm sure she's not a virgin. She looks like your typical "polyamoric" person. She's in an open "relationship" with two normies, a chadlite and a Becky. That is the fact and Juggernaut is law.

Feel free to call me volcel or what the fuck yall want to but no, thx.
Men > Foids so i have the rights to be selective, foids don't. And that rolling slob looks like shit and i'd rather chop off my dick and feed stray dogs with that blood squirting italian sausage.

100% would execute her tho. I'd make BBQed smoked burgers with her meat and serve em at the local woke gay fair smiling at every pink/blue haired vegan-pansexual leftard telling em it's just "Beyond Meat".
You can get pussy with love spells

I would rather just cut my dick off and be done with it

"You are walking up the stairs in Portland, OR wearing your MAGA hat and this blocks your path. What you do?"

Pull out my harpoon.