Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Volcel if you wouldn’t?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
why are Hollywood whores so weird? ded srs they give me the creeps :feelsugh:

@WawelDragon1683 would you?

WØLF

why are Hollywood whores so weird? ded srs they give me the creeps :feelsugh:
they've all been raped by a stien or a berg somewhere down the line

they've all been raped by a stien or a berg somewhere down the line
I think the “sleeping your way to the top” thing is exaggerated tbh. I don’t think it happens nearly as much as NPCs and the media says it does

I think the “sleeping your way to the top” thing is exaggerated tbh. I don’t think it happens nearly as much as NPCs and the media says it does
Hard disgaree. I think all these women sleep their way to the top.

Understandable. I feel like if it happens as much as the media cries that it does then we would be seeing way, way more foids in the industry speaking out about it with the #MeToo bullshit

Understandable. I feel like if it happens as much as the media cries that it does then we would be seeing way, way more foids in the industry speaking out about it with the #MeToo bullshit
It's mostly the washed up actresses that speak up about it. The ones with a career still don't wanna be blacklisted

It's mostly the washed up actresses that speak up about it. The ones with a career still don't wanna be blacklisted
Probably. lol most of the MeToo allegations are sexual assault/harassment and not even actual instances of foids sleeping their way to the top

She probably has a demon.

yes after I switch her gender

Yeah, and they do it willinglly, after they become washed up roasites and no change of getting another acting job as you said, they go #MeToo to earn some cash.

Never cared for Megan Fox. Don't get how she got so big and popular.