Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Volcel if you wouldn't"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
You can't consider yourself a volcel if you hypothetically would reject a woman. You can only be a volcel if you DO.

Volcel is cope for two reasons:

1. If you consider yourself a volcel, you likely think that you're "above" a certain type of woman. "I'm too good for them". COPE. Chad only
2. Calling someone else volcel because they would reject a girl, despite not having the oppurtunity to, is just gatekeeping that doesn't even make the slightest remote sense. "I'm the biggest loser" essentially. Technically, you're just the most desperate. Being a 1/10 who doesn't want a 1/10 = still incel because he can't get the 1/10.

Volcel implies that there's demand for you on sexual market but you don't want to stoop to that one particular girl because you are not attracted to her. If no girl has ever made an effort for you to be her boyfriend or lover you don't qualify as a volcel.

Volcel = could have sex with women that he would enjoy, but decided not to, normally for religious reasons
Incel = could not have sex with women that he would enjoy

Saying that someone is not incel because he could fuck a hooker or a 2/10 is the same as saying you are not incel because a dude wants to suck your dick but you refused.
"I am so hungry, I have nothing to eat!"
"Well here is a plate with literal shit on it, have fun!"
"Eww wtf dude I am not going to eat shit."
"Well then it's your fault, being hungry is a choice!"

Volcel = could have sex with women that he would enjoy, but decided not to, normally for religious reasons

Saying that someone is not incel because he could fuck a hooker or a 2/10 is the same as saying you are not incel because a dude wants to suck your dick but you refused.
based.

Agreed, Volcel implies that we actually get chances to have sex, which we do not.

If your dick doesn't lift, there is no ascension.

Volcel if you had the chance to reject a girl

You can't consider yourself a volcel if you hypothetically would reject a woman. You can only be a volcel if you DO.

Volcel is cope for two reasons:

1. If you consider yourself a volcel, you likely think that you're "above" a certain type of woman. "I'm too good for them". COPE. Chad only
2. Calling someone else volcel because they would reject a girl, despite not having the oppurtunity to, is just gatekeeping that doesn't even make the slightest remote sense. "I'm the biggest loser" essentially. Technically, you're just the most desperate. Being a 1/10 who doesn't want a 1/10 = still incel because he can't get the 1/10.
Did you kill Last German and take his avi? :giga:

Volcel if you had the chance to reject a girl
had the chance to? Well in that case you are either a volcel or a fakecel who didn't reject her but fucked her

That's like saying you can't consider yourself incel if you hypothetically would be rejected by women.

Sometimes you just know, at least in regard to SOME of them.

I don't believe in absolute inceldom or absolute volcemdom, though. A false dichotomy. Everyone is part incel and part volcel. Those who identify as incel have larger % incel, while those who identify as volcel have either larger % volcel or larger % self-delude cope.

this

Hypothetically, if an ugly landwhale comes to you and wants to fuck you and you reject her, are a volcel?

Hypothetically, if an ugly landwhale comes to you and wants to fuck you and you reject her, are a volcel?
technically you are I think. although the counter argument is that you need to get your dick hard. How are you supposed to get your dick hard for a 1/10 landwhale?

The guys who reject the fat girls are the biggest volcels. Ive said this before, but if you are able to get a match on tinder with a chubby or overweight foid who finds interest in you and you dont try anything and/or reject her, YOU ARE A VOLCEL. If a foid is somewhat overweight you shouldnt reject them if you are a so called incel. I know it’s not preferable but if you have the chance to ascend TAKE THE CHANCE.

Better volcel than cuck.

With this logic, someone is not fakecel if he fucks a ton of 5s he dont rly like?

Because fucking a 5> fucking nothing
Doesnt mean you like a 5.
Who the hell doesn't like 5s? I like 4s and up. It's only sub4 that is questionable IMO

same.
well some rate girls as 3/10 when they are 5/10
Like @Dregster666
It can go the other way too idiot

I could rate a girl as 5/10 and you could potentially disagree and rate her 3/10

Because fucking a 5> fucking nothing
Doesnt mean you like a 5.
This scenario does not even exist in reality. High T men want to fuck anything, average girls are more than enough for a man who actually have access to them.

2. Calling someone else volcel because they would reject a girl, despite not having the oppurtunity to, is just gatekeeping that doesn't even make the slightest remote sense. "I'm the biggest loser" essentially.

I don't fully agree with these.
If that was the case, the standarcels that only enjoy stacies, even tho they could theoretically get beckys would be considered incels, even tho that's clearly wrong. Also, by that same logic, women who can't get chad would also be incels.

The guys who reject the fat girls are the biggest volcels. Ive said this before, but if you are able to get a match on tinder with a chubby or overweight foid who finds interest in you and you dont try anything and/or reject her, YOU ARE A VOLCEL. If a foid is somewhat overweight you shouldnt reject them if you are a so called incel. I know it’s not preferable but if you have the chance to ascend TAKE THE CHANCE.
you're a high school kid and you're fat, yet you rot on these forums calling others volcel

fatcel=volcel

It depends. It should be rasonable.
If she is 500 lb - yes, it's based not to fuck her.
But if she has a healthy body but taller than the guy - it's volcel.

Agree tbh
if a 2 male wont fuck a 2 female, hes not even a volcel cus she defo wouldnt fuck him either

It's over regardless

The problem is that volcels don't even try.
They just sit in their mom's basements and think pussy will come to him

The problem is that volcels don't even try.
They just sit in their mom's basements and think pussy will come to him
if you have to try it's over

what is this bluepilled cope?

It depends. It should be rasonable.
If she is 500 lb - yes, it's based not to fuck her.
But if she has a healthy body but taller than the guy - it's volcel.
Men saying they would reject women taller than them are just coping.

Based and volcelpilled.