Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Volcel if you wouldnt fuck the health minister of Belgium

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Eqwoijoi

jfl this foid SMV mogs this whole board combined.

Last edited:
Im volcel then

I would if my dick was big enough

She doesn't look very healthy. No wonder belgians are fatasses.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: would rather die

Stacy because statusmaxxed.

Health minister but shes a fucking landwhale

She has thicker head hair than me JFL

I can't fuck someone whos head looks like a big toe.

She is just so fat...

@anon1822 likes hotties like that

Considering I was rated a 4.5/10 in photofeeler I would date a foid that is a 3.5/10 depending of her personality, below that is a absolute no, because I will be in a level not too far from this... thing.

She's actually one of Belgium's most popular politicians, I hear.

I'd only fuck that thing if i got paid A LOT of money.

How tf is it volcel when you cant get an erection? :feelskek:

Her lookmatch killed himself decades ago. Meanwhile thus fat cunt is probably married.

i think my pp just lost like 2 cm.

She's actually one of Belgium's most popular politicians, I hear.
Belgium dropped a few places for me in my "best European countries" list just for this, how they can't see the irony in this, it baffles me, to say the least pewpew.

That foid looks like a giant sack of dead meat and horseshit.

Belgium dropped a few places for me in my "best European countries" list just for this, how they can't see the irony in this, it baffles me, to say the least pewpew.

She has a medical degree. Most politicians don't have those.

Tbh I'd rather see an obese landwhale with good qualifications as a health minister instead of a fit Stacy bimbo with a high school education.

her looksmatch roped 30 years ago

She has a medical degree. Most politicians don't have those.

Tbh I'd rather see an obese landwhale with good qualifications as a health minister instead of a fit Stacy bimbo with a high school education.
I'd rather have a fit older male that has experience in law and politics as pertaining to their department. Most politicians don't need degrees in the department they handle, they make most of their decisions based on the conclusions made with their advisors.

It's likely different in Europe, but in the US the main job of department heads is to convince the President that their department should receive more funding to act out a larger plan that has been drawn up by multiple qualified people to follow through with throughout the year. Any decision a department head makes is typically well-discussed before being made pewpew.

You would die dude the moment she gets on top of ur dick her weight crushes all your organs out of you like toothpaste from a tube. Deathfuel tbh