Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Volcel if you wouldn't bend over for a faggot

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

If you exclusively date one gender you are voluntarily single as well because you could just date the other gender

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

lol these guys defend women for choosing to be lesbian until she meets chad but tells incel to become faggots wtf?

that is the anti-incel version of :dab::dab: in terms of nerves hit

So being gay is a choice? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

lol these guys defend women for choosing to be lesbian until she meets chad but tells incel to become faggots wtf?
Oldcels will remember when they campaigned for faggot marriage they were claiming people were born gay and cannot change. Now they claim the opposite :feelshaha:

they're right about "femcels" having too high standards though

zoomers are growing up thinking it's literally normal to be a faggot or a tranny because they're taught you can change your sex on a whim.

Yeah, but I'm not simultaneously complaining about being alone, and excluding a big chunk of the population I'm attracted to, that's the problem. I've excluded nobody, as I've turned down zero women. And "turning gay" isn't the solution. I thought these retards pushed the mantra that homosexuality was something someone was born with, anyway? Whatever happened to that (((narrative)))? I'm not embracing degeneracy and allowing some fucker who belongs to the sex I don't find attractive to nail me in the butt. Get the fuck out of here with that (((degenerate))) nonsense.

Remember how women have preferences IT? Well my preference is not to fuck another dude

Go fuck yourself

20200120 150922

Nigga got no comments:lul:
even ITards know that its a braindead take. I honestly wouldn't even be shocked if it was posted just to rustle jimmies its so stupid.

Oldcels will remember when they campaigned for faggot marriage they were claiming people were born gay and cannot change. Now they claim the opposite :feelshaha:

It gets much worse dude. People are not always honest.

They don't want to say: I was reduced to going to gay to get companionship and they should do that, Jesus Christ.

How low should my standards be then? WTF? Most incels would fuck almost any foid. :incel:

@Wizard32

Basically the way around this argument is to rule this out as sex.

In the very least you could say that sex (for a man) is sticking your penis into another human's orifice, which would exclude getting fucked in the ass as sex (ie if you get buggered in prison by a nigger you can still be a virgin because you didn't have sex in male terms).

I personally don't think this goes far enough, because it still allows it to be sex to fuck some guy in his ass/mouth, allowing people to frame our refusal to do that as voluntary celibate.

To solve that problem we must add an additional step of exclusion: "the hole you stick your dick into must be a female's hole".

This would mean it is not sex to fuck the ass or mouth of a male, only to fuck the ass/mouth/vagina of a female, so only a female's three holes (not a male's two) would count as ascension/sex and create a loss of your virginity.

My stance is of course to go a step even further and just say "it's only sex to put your penis into a vagina" which would exclude oral/anal even with foids.

Also given that unless you're born via Caesarian your penis is temporarily inside a vagina during childbirth, I would say an additional requirement would be "the penis must be erect" so that we logically rule that out.

This would mean for example that if you had a flaccid penis and managed to stuff it inside some foid (or she grabs it and stuffs it inside herself) but you were so repulsed by her that it wouldn't even get stiff that this would not count as sex. I think that is a reasonable criteria, personally. It's something we logically must do to exclude childbirth as sex.

A further criteria might also be "and you must ejaculate inside her" or "you had it in her for a reasonable minimum amont of time". I could see that as a logical way of ruling out "I put my dick in a foid for a quarter-second then pulled it out when she screamed WAIT and then she wouldn't let me put it in her again" type situations, which to me seem disingenous to think of them as sex even if they might be classified as that in some technical sense.

Sex is an ongoing process, so it seems like there should be a minimum time period to consider "penis in a vagina" to be considered sex. If a half-second was the longest I could have my dick in a vagina then I wouldn't really perceive that as feeling like true sex / true ascension.

Also given that unless you're born via Caesarian your penis is temporarily inside a vagina during childbirth, I would say an additional requirement would be "the penis must be erect" so that we logically rule that out.
:lul:

“No straight women are attracted to you? How about you lower your standards and fuck a guy:soy::soy:. Women are too good for you silly inkwell:soy::soy::soy::soy:

These are the same people who protest gay conversion therapy but tell us to fuck men and Trannies as a solution to inceldom. You literally cannot make up how fucking stupid their subreddit is JFL.

“No straight women are attracted to you? How about you lower your standards and fuck a guy:soy::soy:. Women are too good for you silly inkwell:soy::soy::soy::soy:
who are you quoting though

This would mean for example that if you had a flaccid penis and managed to stuff it inside some foid (or she grabs it and stuffs it inside herself) but you were so repulsed by her that it wouldn't even get stiff that this would not count as sex. I think that is a reasonable criteria, personally. It's something we logically must do to exclude childbirth as sex.
I suggest we add another rule: if the hole's diameter is strictly greater than the diameter of your erect penis then it does not count as sex. The vagina wall must be airtight around the penis and make sure there's no outflowing air.

[QUOTE="Ritalincel, post: 7270358, member: 1795

I suggest we add another rule: if the hole's diameter is strictly greater than the diameter of your erect penis then it does not count as sex. The vagina wall must be airtight around the penis and make sure there's no outflowing air.

No outflowing air isn't likely: vaginal walls are elastic (expand) and so ripples would occur to allow air to escape.

The thing is that vaginas AFAIK aren't perfect circles so they don't have a static diameter, like how an oval has different diameters. So it's unclear if you mean "smallest diameter" or "largest diameter".

This is why games like FATAL worked with concepts like "circumference" instead.

Something like "touched on every possible side" could be a bit too high a criteria, but maybe something like "over 90% of your shaft must be in contact with vaginal wall".

Faggot infiltration is the elephant in the incel room

My "oneitis" Shay Rose will gladly bend over for tall, blonde Chads, but would never even look in my direction.

My "oneitis" Shay Rose will gladly bend over for tall, blonde Chads, but would never even look in my direction.
Shut the fuck up about your oneitis @Intellau_Celistic alt

do you really need two accounts to cry about her on this forum

for them being a gay is not a choice. but it also is a choice. they just can't decide

"just become a homosexual!"