Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Volcel if you don't remain confident after 100! ^ 100! rejections

The worst rejections are those from a foids far below your looksmatch. Those are pretty hard to get back from.

The worst rejections are those from a foids far below your looksmatch. Those are pretty hard to get back from.

They only rejected you because they want chad which they will never get

This dude is a complete retard and this is what the blue pill does to you, you can't making logical arguments to save your life

He literally described "strength" and "durability" but exclaims "that's confidence", he literally descibed genetics but the blue pill makes him use mental gymnastics to rationalize that it must be confidence, confidence doesn't allow you to take more blows

That's the shit that pushed me off of the edge, I once believed - "well I can at least get a woman below my league if I try hard enough", got a harsh reality check, after that I couldn't cope anymore, went full black pill, even left uni, could no longer tolerate playing these games

Confidence is improved by getting plastic surgeries and then walking outside to see if chicks are staring at you.

I'm going to start looksmaxxing thereby improving my personality. And if I take 10 showers a day it will help my legs grown 6 inches.

Confidence without a reason to be confident is a cope at best and cognitive dissonance at worst.

Bluepill is a hell of a drug

I dont even care anymore tbh

But dude has a point ngl

I'm confident in the fact that it's over.

The most confident people in the world would go home crying and kill themselves if they were in our shoes everyday.

just as easy as taking 100 full force kicks to your face and stay in the fight