Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

volcel if you don’t fuck your sister is complete bs

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
A lot of people on this forum have been saying I’m volcel if I don’t have sex with my sister which is just fucked up to me. I don’t support incest at all and I don’t understand how anyone can call me volcel if I don’t want to have sex with my sister:fuk:

fakecel if you dont share your sister with us

fakecel if you dont share your sister with us

Shared, it is quite ugly:

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 17 02 39

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 14 54 56

Screenshot from 2021 11 22 07 39 13

Only child’s that don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to fuck that bitch :feelsjuice:

Shared, it is quite ugly:

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

A lot of people on this forum have been saying I’m volcel if I don’t have sex with my sister which is just fucked up to me. I don’t support incest at all and I don’t understand how anyone can call me volcel if I don’t want to have sex with my sister:fuk:
TBH I'd say it depends.

Should you have to go out of your way to try and fuck your sister to "not be volcel", obviously no, that would be retarded.

BUT, If your sister is hot, and she is literally trying to make you fuck her. If you refuse to fuck her I'd say you're volcel.

For example, if my sister looked like this, and she was literally throwing herself at me to get me to fuck her. I'd be volcel (and crazy) not to. I'm sorry, there's no way I'm not doing it :feelskek:.

If This Was Your Sister, Would You Really Reject Her Advances (Seriously?):
e1dfc78004f2bf6c097abb7a72425c0d.jpg

No one is saying that except the retarded edgy faggots
true but tbh if an "incel" here has a Stacy sister and she tries to sleep with him and he refuses he is volcel imo. But if she is ugly or never approaches/isn't attracted to him(99.9% chance), then he would be an absolute utter dumb fuck to try and sleep with her. Risk ruining reputation for some bullshit extremely low chance of reward.

Re: is it possible to love someone you barely know
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152414850Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:24 PM CST
"no its more then infatuation" An individual can develop an acute form of romantic attraction to another human, yet this doesn't necessarily indicate that they actually have genuine "Love" for the person to the degree or intensity that they perceive it to be. As you acquire more information about an individual, you become much more acquainted with their overall characteristics on a more psychologically durable level.

TBH I'd say it depends.

Should you have to go out of your way to try and fuck your sister to "not be volcel", obviously no, that would be retarded.

BUT, If your sister is hot, and she is literally trying to make you fuck her. If you refuse to fuck her I'd say you're volcel.

For example, if my sister looked like this, and she was literally throwing herself at me to get me to fuck her. I'd be volcel (and crazy) not to. I'm sorry, there's no way I'm not doing it :feelskek:.

Yeah I think this is the key point. Retarded to actually approach the sister. But if she approaches you and is decently attractive, and you refuse. You can be considered both volcel and fakecel.

A lot of people on this forum have been saying I’m volcel if I don’t have sex with my sister which is just fucked up to me.
The truth fucks you up OP
the Blackpill is fucked up yet it's the truth

I don’t support incest at all and I don’t understand how anyone can call me volcel if I don’t want to have sex with my sister:fuk:
Voluntarily celibacy has nothing to do with whether or not you WANT to fuck a foid, but that you choose not to.

All non-quadriplegics are volcels who choose not to fuck many girls for many reasons.

I don't think there's a single quad on this forum so we're all volcels here.

Yeah I think this is the key point. Retarded to actually approach the sister. But if she approaches you and is decently attractive, and you refuse. You can be considered both volcel and fakecel.
Why is there a 'decently attractive' requirement to you?

Celibacy is about "not having sex" not "not having sex with hotties"

You can always find someone out there who'll say anything.

I'm sure lots of people on here would agree with you that you shouldn't - I'd think it's the majority!

I'm sure you can see why this guy is on my ignore list already lol. Literally fishing for attention with obvious troll posts.

All non-quadriplegics are volcels who choose not to fuck many girls for many reasons.

I don't think there's a single quad on this forum so we're all volcels here.
Why is there a 'decently attractive' requirement to you?

Celibacy is about "not having sex" not "not having sex with hotties"

IgnoreList

How are you quoting someone's recent posts if they are -on your ignore list- ?

TBH I'd say it depends.

My sister is the same hotness (if not better) then that chick but she hasn’t thrown herself at me because it’s fucking weird and wrong to have sex with your siblings

My sister is the same hotness (if not better) then that chick but she hasn’t thrown herself at me because it’s fucking weird and wrong to have sex with your siblings
yes it is bad for the bloodline in the long run if an incest baby is born. But to say it never happens would also be incorrect, many ancient Egypt dynasties practiced brother-sister incest for generations while remaining prosperous.

I'm sure lots of people on here would agree with you that you shouldn't, I'd think it's the majority!
They are imagining their regular looking sister, not a hot version of their sister.

There is a "threshold" in attractiveness that has to be met in order for a man to mentally break past all of the mental barriers he has from a decade plus of indoctrination.

@RobTenekin
The only reason you or anyone (myself included) sees having sex with our sister as "disgusting", is because we were raised to see it that way. The only reason were all raised to see it that way, is because reproduction between siblings causes defects in the resulting offspring. In an alternate universe where the children still come out healthy with no defects, it would be a norm for brothers to date and marry their sisters, and a lot of royal families would still be alive and well today.

But I digress.

Point is. It's our indoctrination (upbringing) that makes it hard for us to imagine having sex with a family member. But that's because most family members aren't above "the threshold". If that family member is hot enough, you'd probably fuck them if given the chance, especially if you knew that nobody would ever find out.

If your sister was a 10/10 and came into your room at night and started to stroke you off, are you really telling me you'd push her off and chase her out of your room?

My sister is the same hotness (if not better)
Well there's no way for me to know if you're lying, but I doubt it. You might be mentally upping her looks there a bit based on that whole "familial allegiance" thing. In the same way that we all think our moms are "the best cook", and everything she cooks is so much better than everyone else's. It's a subconscious bias.

The only woman in my family that I've seen and I can say is genuinely hot, was a cousin, can't remember her name. Everybody else is a 5 at best lol.

They are imagining their regular looking sister, not a hot version of their sister.

There is a "threshold" in attractiveness that has to be met in order for a man to mentally break past all of the mental barriers he has from a decade plus of indoctrination.

I guess there are two factors: how it feels and how you perceive it rationally.

It "feels" wrong and that's the part you are commenting on but it's also rationally wrong to do because if you had kids they would have a higher chance of genetic conditions. Plus it would probably be bad for society if everyone was engaging in incest.

it's also rationally wrong to do because if you had kids they would have a higher chance of genetic conditions. Plus it would probably be bad for society if everyone was engaging in incest.
True, but that only matters if you get her pregnant. With modern contraceptive methods like condoms + the morning after pill. It would be very easy to prevent a pregnancy.

Nah inbreeding is gay ass hell.

You complain about inbred pakis but condone it:feelsUgh:
My problem with inbred Pakistanis is that they do their cousin fucking over and over and have kids. if they did cousin fucking but no kids, their is no problem. Or if they did it after DNA testing for defects and once every 3-5 generations, no problems. But they do the cousin fucking over and over, every Generation for 5+ generations. That is the issue

That's not the only reason, dude. Just look at the Westermarck effect. I agree with everything else, though.
Use your brain for second and read it over:

"The Westermarck effect, also known as reverse sexual imprinting, is a psychological hypothesis that people tend not to be attracted to peers with whom they lived like siblings before age six."

Read it over:
WITH WHOM THEY LIVED LIKE SIBLINGS.

I remember there was a point in which my parents stopped bathing me with sister there. Not being intimate with female family members isn't something "explicitly taught" like they have to tell you "you can't like you sister". It's "implied" through changes in customs, through changes in behavior, through things your parents tell you, through what you see in tv shows, cartoons, etc.

Being raised "as siblings" IMPLIES being raised to see something wrong with being attracted to eachother, and being taught certain things that will make you not feel attracted to them.

All I have to do to refute the bullshit you are saying, is direct you to Japanese culture. Cousins are often raised very closely and treat eachother like family BUT there is no taboo behind cousins marrying eachother and beings sexually intimate, and that's exactly why it's something normalized for their culture.

What you are leaving out from "being raised like siblings" is the differences in culture of what being a "sibling" entails. If you think during the era of "royal families" siblings weren't being raised to see attraction and sexual intimacy as normal, you are stupid.

It's all nurture, it's not nature.

If you have a female dog and she gives birth to puppies, if you raise those male puppies among the female puppies and never separate them, at some point they will mate amongst eachother. There is no "biological mechanism" that makes animals not fuck their siblings, you are just making shit up and confusing NURTURE with NATURE.

If we were still in the wild as savages we'd be fucking our sisters lol.

Here's some common sense:
PEOPLE HAD TO DO GENERATIONS OF INCEST IN ORDER TO FIND OUT THAT INCEST RESULTS IN DEFECTS.

Yes, I would reject her advances; she's an ape.
She's probably more attractive than any "non ape" that you will betabuxx in the far future (that's the ironic part). It's funny how black women being "apes" didn't stop all those slave masters in the past from fucking and having children with them.

It always amuses me how the "modern day racists" ironically try to uphold some ridiculous unrealistic standard of "extra racism" as if they are trying to mentally make up for their "lack of conquest". The racists of the past who actually had "boots on the ground" and were colonizing and enslaving wouldn't be saying the stupid shit you are saying here lol.

If she was being auctioned at a slave market those guys would be battling between eachother with top dollar to get her to be their sex slave, you sound downright retarded :feelskek:. If you think your ancestor would refuse to fuck a woman like that you are delusional, he'd probably breed with her on purpose lol.

You are saying this shit but I know full well if a woman like that was throwing herself at you you'd fuck, anybody can talk a good game when they are a loser with no options. It's when you have the options that your talk KINDA matters, but what actually matters more than your talk are your actions in that case.

I won't ever bone a sheboon because I consider her and her kind to be subhuman.
1. Peak cope, you won't ever bone one because none would ever fuck you.
2. The irony of you saying this when it's common for incels to refer to themselves as "subhuman" (it would make you volcel to refuse to fuck another subhuman)

IDGAF, you son of a dog. :feelswhat: IDGAF what some degenerate white slave-traders would've thought of this whore in the 1800s.
They were a higher quality and tier of racist than you are, you are just the modern day bootleg :feelskek:. Imagine think you are on par with these men with a core problem in your life is not being able to get a woman period, like come on dude, try and have some self awareness lol.

Pick a struggle, solve your inceldom first and then become a racist :feelskek:. You are already cutting down your pool of sex partners and you don't even have a chance :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

@mentalcel1 could've shared his milf margot robbie mom if he didn't get ban
yeah. but at least thank god for sharing mentally lost cel's mamamia :feelsaww:

That's not different from if you were living with your biological sibling, you fucking brainlet. :feelsseriously: I have no clue what you're trying to insinuate here.

Yes, part of it is societal pressure, societal norms, popular culture, or whatever you want to call it. That's true.

What things? You don't need a pipe bomb–making manual to know that you can't fuck your sister. :feelsseriously:

I don't need your example from Japan to know that. Literally every culture in the world practices cousin marriage. But do you know the genetic distance between first cousins compared to a brother and sister? A first cousin shares an average of 12.5% of her DNA with you, while a sister shares 50% of her DNA with you. You know how close you are genetically to your sister? You can't possibly compare cousin marriage to a marriage between a brother and a sister. :feelswhat:

It's not: It's a mix of nurture and nature.

That's true, but I don't think that's a fair comparison. :feelsseriously: You're comparing dogs to humans. It has been found that animals rarely avoid mating with relatives. That's not the case with humans. Humans don't often fuck their siblings.

An ape's an ape. I will never fuck a black woman even if she would be more attractive than my future potential partners. :feelsseriously:

What the fuck are you yapping about, inbred faggot? :feelswhat: It's my fucking preference. I won't ever bone a sheboon because I consider her and her kind to be subhuman. :feelsUgh:

You're assuming shit. I won't ever do it with a black woman, OK? :feelsUgh: ...under any circumstance. :feelsseriously: I'd consider it akin to fucking an animal; there's not gonna be a difference if the ape is good-looking or not. I just won't fuck her. :dab:
Giga Based post. I would rather have sex with my cousin that have sex with a Sheboon

Use your brain for second and read it over:

"The Westermarck effect, also known as reverse sexual imprinting, is a psychological hypothesis that people tend not to be attracted to peers with whom they lived like siblings before age six."

Read it over:
WITH WHOM THEY LIVED LIKE SIBLINGS.

I remember there was a point in which my parents stopped bathing me with sister there. Not being intimate with female family members isn't something "explicitly taught" like they have to tell you "you can't like you sister". It's "implied" through changes in customs, through changes in behavior, through things your parents tell you, through what you see in tv shows, cartoons, etc.

Being raised "as siblings" IMPLIES being raised to see something wrong with being attracted to eachother, and being taught certain things that will make you not feel attracted to them.

All I have to do to refute the bullshit you are saying, is direct you to Japanese culture. Cousins are often raised very closely and treat eachother like family BUT there is no taboo behind cousins marrying eachother and beings sexually intimate, and that's exactly why it's something normalized for their culture.

What you are leaving out from "being raised like siblings" is the differences in culture of what being a "sibling" entails. If you think during the era of "royal families" siblings weren't being raised to see attraction and sexual intimacy as normal, you are stupid.

It's all nurture, it's not nature.

If you have a female dog and she gives birth to puppies, if you raise those male puppies among the female puppies and never separate them, at some point they will mate amongst eachother. There is no "biological mechanism" that makes animals not fuck their siblings, you are just making shit up and confusing NURTURE with NATURE.

If we were still in the wild as savages we'd be fucking our sisters lol.

Here's some common sense:
PEOPLE HAD TO DO GENERATIONS OF INCEST IN ORDER TO FIND OUT THAT INCEST RESULTS IN DEFECTS.

She's probably more attractive than any "non ape" that you will betabuxx in the far future (that's the ironic part). It's funny how black women being "apes" didn't stop all those slave masters in the past from fucking and having children with them.

It always amuses me how the "modern day racists" ironically try to uphold some ridiculous unrealistic standard of "extra racism" as if they are trying to mentally make up for their "lack of conquest". The racists of the past who actually had "boots on the ground" and were colonizing and enslaving wouldn't be saying the stupid shit you are saying here lol.

If she was being auctioned at a slave market those guys would be battling between eachother with top dollar to get her to be their sex slave, you sound downright retarded :feelskek:. If you think your ancestor would refuse to fuck a woman like that you are delusional, he'd probably breed with her on purpose lol.

You are saying this shit but I know full well if a woman like that was throwing herself at you you'd fuck, anybody can talk a good game when they are a loser with no options. It's when you have the options that your talk KINDA matters, but what actually matters more than your talk are your actions in that case.

Couldn't this all literally be said about breeding with your own daughter or your own mother? I'm sure that most of us would rather be incels than commit incest. Nothing seems more disgusting to me than reproducing with a blood relative, or even just the act.

Yes, this may have been psychologically imprinted (though I genuinely find every Black person to look disgusting, related or not), but inceldom is better than incest in every conceivable way (other than humanity going nearly extinct).

@RobTenekin
The only reason you or anyone (myself included) sees having sex with our sister as "disgusting", is because we were raised to see it that way. The only reason were all raised to see it that way, is because reproduction between siblings causes defects in the resulting offspring. In an alternate universe where the children still come out healthy with no defects, it would be a norm for brothers to date and marry their sisters, and a lot of royal families would still be alive and well today.

But I digress.

Point is. It's our indoctrination (upbringing) that makes it hard for us to imagine having sex with a family member. But that's because most family members aren't above "the threshold". If that family member is hot enough, you'd probably fuck them if given the chance, especially if you knew that nobody would ever find out.

If your sister was a 10/10 and came into your room at night and started to stroke you off, are you really telling me you'd push her off and chase her out of your room?

Well there's no way for me to know if you're lying, but I doubt it. You might be mentally upping her looks there a bit based on that whole "familial allegiance" thing. In the same way that we all think our moms are "the best cook", and everything she cooks is so much better than everyone else's. It's a subconscious bias.

The only woman in my family that I've seen and I can say is genuinely hot, was a cousin, can't remember her name. Everybody else is a 5 at best lol.

The reason why we were raised like that is because there are evolutionary benefits to this behaviour. In the modern age it's easy to connect to someone from a distant genetic background, so it makes more sense to to this than to pollute your offspring with potentially hazardous genes.

Gorillas have a lot of incest and the only reason that they have less deficits is because they bred all negative genes out of existence, as humans we haven't done this and one of the worst choices you can make in reproduction is committing incest.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

Men and toilets are the same species, I'd say that intrasexual personality differences are far greater than the personality differences between men and toilets. This is also why I don't see toilets individually as sub-human, just that there are way more retarded toilets that aren't bred out of the gene pool due to male desperation.

The issue with toilets is their abundance of choice, if a toilet grows up in a small isolated community and they wouldn't have much choices she would be able to fall in love with you. But thanks to Tinder there's a Chad on every corner and he's willing to travel the world to meet her (I know many Asian toilets that remained virgins into their late 20's and early 30's because they wanted prime White Chad, often they got pumped and dumped in the end).

Toilets are simply in demand, but they're not any less human than us, this is why I don't like calling toilets as "Femoids" because it dehumanises them, but being a person who has trouble making choices I'm sure that if I would have been born a toilet that I would struggle with choosing which man I'd want the most and I would always regret my choice because Man A had this and that but Man B and other qualities I liked and I'd never truly be happy with what I would end up with. I have toilet friends with a similar personality as myself that literally do this and go from man to man to man.

The issue isn't exclusive toilet nature, it's human nature. We're incels and desperate because we have 0 choices, if a toilet genuinely had 0 choices she would settle for a man she didn't like either, in fact Tails has a video about a toilet just like this.

Men and toilets are more similar than dissimilar, we just have different products between our legs with different amounts of market demand and it's only natural that in a free (Liberal / Capitalistic) market the product in highest demand can sell at a higher price. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: This is the essence of the blackpill. The blackpill never said that toilets are less than humans, the people calling toilets as "Femoids" or "foids" simply de-humanise them out of bitterness.

Now let's look at this from a toilet's perspective, imagine that you can get any man you want, would you pick your brother? Very few would do so, even if you have a Chad brother you'd rather fuck someone else. Especially since toilets are more sensitive to social taboos than men are.

Sistermaxxing is legit.

If your sister wants you, just take the opportunity to be each other's fuck buddies.

Just avoid breeding her, because inbred kids are less healthy.

Sistermaxxing is legit.

If your sister wants you, just take the opportunity to be each other's fuck buddies.

Just avoid breeding her, because inbred kids are less healthy.
This. No strings attached sex, no games, no simping so you can get a crumb of pussy, just ask her "hey wanna have sex" and go.

I think you took it too seriously

Called a joke you low iq Alabama nigger:feelskek:

Kasaka....

Vanity is disgusting.