Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL volcel if not

In prison they give guys dogs to train, it's called the dog program, after they're trained they are donated to a family, but I heard they were gonna shut the program down in some places because people were fucking the dogs.

In prison they give guys dogs to train, it's called the dog program, after they're trained they are donated to a family, but I heard they were gonna shut the program down in some places because people were fucking the dogs.
Why do we give dogs to monkeys in cages?

It's a privilege, I guess to make them feel less lonely.
This undermines the purpose of a prison sentence. They should feel lonely and abandoned.

I’m not a foid

This undermines the purpose of a prison sentence. They should feel lonely and abandoned.
I think 90% of people in prison are there for no reason, so idc what they do.

I think 90% of people in prison are there for no reason, so idc what they do.
That depends on the country. I guess the niggers in the US are in jail for a good reason.

That depends on the country. I guess the niggers in the US are in jail for a good reason.
Niggers are yes, but all the whites arrested for drugs and drug chemistry should be freed.

Dog pill is based if it’s a man fucking a female dog

No volceldom for your face