Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Volcel can still be incel

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If incel rejects ugly femorloids, army of cucks is always ready to call him fakecel and demand impeachement. That army must be silenced, as unprogressive and deep down - pro-feminist. Technical stuff of this place not doing very good job, but atlest definition of incel is based and uncucked: Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. So not only truecels can be incels. But what is required for romantic relationship? MUTUAL acceptance. According to cucks - if femoid likes you, it's over as incel, because thats it, femoid likes you, and it is only thing important. But what if incel does not like her, if is repulsed by that creature? How romantic relations be possible then? Cuckcels do not care about feelings of man, only about femoids, they allow femoids to define status of man, and that is cucked and gynocentric. Very disgusting devaluation of man and worship of femoids

Tfu on ugly femorloids and roasties, it is not up to them to change my life and define my status
Mgtow

not related to inceldom

MGTOW is your place.
Real true MGTOW is about forgeting romantic relations, and I searching for cute adorable loli waifu of culture. My place is borderlands between MGTOW and incels

Real true MGTOW is about forgeting romantic relations, and I searching for cute adorable loli waifu of culture. My place is borderlands between MGTOW and incels
Can I hang out with you there as someone who wants to be volcel/MGTOW but can't give up on dream relationship with cute young girl of culture? :feelsbadman:

a peaceful route

Can I hang out with you there as someone who wants to be volcel/MGTOW but can't give up on dream relationship with cute young girl of culture? :feelsbadman:
This

You need to raise your own loli tbh u won't magically find one