Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Voicenote] To all brocels deleting/banning their accounts.

IMG 1621

Banned/deleted users always come back eventually one day. They are here forever.

i had this thought when the forum was filled with foid avis. However I did not self-delete because I knew that I'd regret my decision later on.

Most I went without using it since I joined was 2 days. I need to go a week without it sometime soon though. No ban though. Just gonna log out for a while

Inshallah brather

Most I went without using it since I joined was 2 days. I need to go a week without it sometime soon though. No ban though. Just gonna log out for a while
That mogs me
I've been on here every day since i made my account

That mogs me
I've been on here every day since i made my account
But I was here over a month before you and made more fatiguing ID and lounge posts. The 2 day break was one week ago. You honestly should take a short break. Makes it feel better on those days and makes the forum feel more fun again to come back to. Kinda like taking a few days Nofap to recover from wacking off 4 times a day

But I was here over a month before you and made more fatiguing ID and lounge posts. The 2 day break was one week ago. You honestly should take a short break. Makes it feel better on those days and makes the forum feel more fun again to come back to. Kinda like taking a few days Nofap to recover from wacking off 4 times a day
The forum doesn't feel boring to me
If not many threads are being posted, i just postmaxx in the sewers till threads are popping up

The forum doesn't feel boring to me
If not many threads are being posted, i just postmaxx in the sewers till threads are popping up
It does get boring at times. It was active today though. Too active actually, and I’m here at 8:10 A.M. still

It definitely was today
For sure, and it fucked my sleep cause I’m addicted. I better sleep soon. Sleeping from 8-4 just ain’t good

I've never thought about deleting my account this is the only community forum for people like me

this place sucks and is full of retards people are only here because they have to be. nowhere else to go. it's like a homeless shelter. wanting people to stay is funny

this place sucks and is full of retards people are only here because they have to be. nowhere else to go. it's like a homeless shelter. wanting people to stay is funny

I self banned that one time to take a break because I knew I wouldn't be able to stay off the forum otherwise

Banned/deleted users always come back eventually one day. They are here forever.
We're like a ghost crew on a pirate ship when you think about it.

True. Leaving inceldom is harder than leaving North Korea

I had my account set for deletion and Fat Link banned me from banning myself.