Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Voicemaxxing?

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★
So I’m pretty sure most people here who go on twitter or youtube have been hearing the name corpse husband non-stop. really fucking annoying but he does have a good voice. However, i have heard he is EXTREMELY ugly in real life: devastatingly ugly. A mix between Irish and Mexican apparently. As far as I know, he’s never had a girlfriend but his deep raspy voice only onset about 2 years ago thanks to a condition. Despite all this do you think he could pull a loyal girlfriend?

If he's devastating ugly, I wouldn't think so, no matter how good his voice is.

idk but he can status and moneymaxx on youtube as long as he doesnt show his face .

He sounds like gigachad so his voice will conjure up images

My voice is high pitched and whiny. I sound like a faggot.

no voice for yer face

idk but he can status and moneymaxx on youtube as long as he doesnt show his face .

He sounds like gigachad so his voice will conjure up images
Yeah I picture a chad. I’m sure he can pick up many girls online but the doubt is on if they would be loyal and also if it’s possible at all to pick them up IRL.
My voice is high pitched and whiny. I sound like a faggot.
Same.

I have a deep voice, especially if i'm on a long nofap streak but i've never got any female attention. What a waste.

I have a deep voice but it sounds slightly gay when I listen to recordings of myself, but not when I hear myself talk. Very unfortunate.

I have a deep voice but it sounds slightly gay when I listen to recordings of myself, but not when I hear myself talk. Very unfortunate.
Why does it sound gay?

try my voice
youll kill yourself within a week

I wish i had a cool voice, not even deep just cool sounding and smooth.

If i had a deep voice i think it would be a bad combo with my general appearance it wouldn't suit me.

try my voice
youll kill yourself within a week

Mine is worse ngl.

I wish i had a cool voice, not even deep just cool sounding and smooth.

If i had a deep voice i think it would be a bad combo with my general appearance it wouldn't suit me.

Mine is worse ngl.
to the point where youre constantly being mistaken for a girl on the phone?

Yes actually I’m so lowt if I didn’t have self respect I’d trannymax

If he gets enough status he could get a gf like that nerdy guy who's name I forget.

Edit my voice crew.

Is it possible he uses a voice changer?
I use to use that to fuck will people on online games and I know its possible to record it and put it on a video.
He could have a decent voice already but he make it giga chad level for views on his vids.

how is that a good voice its just super deep

Shieet oh fuck ok it ain't that bad.

I don't have a girly voice just a very awful sounding male high pitched voice.

He will get girls interested in him initially since his voice is good, but if he's extremely ugly like you say then the moment they see his face they will dip.

So I’m pretty sure most people here who go on twitter or youtube have been hearing the name corpse husband non-stop. really fucking annoying but he does have a good voice. However, i have heard he is EXTREMELY ugly in real life: devastatingly ugly. A mix between Irish and Mexican apparently. As far as I know, he’s never had a girlfriend but his deep raspy voice only onset about 2 years ago thanks to a condition. Despite all this do you think he could pull a loyal girlfriend?
I'm pretty sure he's had it longer for 2 years I was one of his first subscribers, I used to watch his creepypasta videos all the time before he started pandering to soys

That's what makes it good.

then you are mislead because in the case of voices deeper is not better beyond a certain point. Foids appreciate smooth, deep, and rich voices with accent and emotion and not soulless rough and monotone voices.

Is it possible he uses a voice changer?
I use to use that to fuck will people on online games and I know its possible to record it and put it on a video.
He could have a decent voice already but he make it giga chad level for views on his vids.
I would say possibly, but he has been irl with Anthony Padilla for some interview. He has the voice because of GERD.
I'm pretty sure he's had it longer for 2 years I was one of his first subscribers, I used to watch his creepypasta videos all the time before he started pandering to soys
Me as well but I watched this video and the change between 2019-2020 is insane. Yeah it was fucking deep before, but now it has all the rasp.
View: https://youtu.be/Wc-QKpyp_Xg

then you are mislead because in the case of voices deeper is not better beyond a certain point. Foids appreciate smooth, deep, and rich voices with accent and emotion and not soulless rough and monotone voices.
Look at his socialblade, women are going insane because of his voice. They love both.

Last edited:
I didn't realize the voicepill until I heard this nigga.

Mogs my voice to the depth of the ocean and back.