Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Voiceldom

Hatred0603

Hatred0603

Coping 5'5 manlet
Any advice on how to make my voice deeper, more masculine and less whiny?

I'm 20 years old and my voice vibrates on an average 138hz frequency (if not higher when I'm in a good mood and happy). I wanna know if I can still do something or if it is too late in life already. Taking testosterone, voice coaching, whatever the fuck it takes. Is it over? Or there is actually hope for me?

voicepill is brutal. I can't even make youtube videos because of it and I want to.

voice doesn’t matter.

Accent is more brutal. I suffer from the accent pill

There is nothing you can do.

warm up your voice before you have to talk and practice going lower and lower

what accent
Brumie.

My grandfather moved to the Midlands before I was born because they’re no work in wales . But I visit wales every year because it’s my heritage and in my childhood it used to be almost every weekend

This is dumb, man. You're larynx isn't a bone. It can get bigger at any time, just look at trannies. Just wait and have exposure to testosterone and/or growth hormone.

If you want my advice, a lower sound is a slower sound. So don't talk all quick and hurried. Talk slow and calm.

Also, voice clip? I want to be able to diagnose how bad it is. Send me a private chat if you're really self conscious.

Last edited:
I suffer from the voicepill as well. I stutter and talk in a weird manner so people do not understand what I am saying a lot of the time.

You can definitely train the larynx to become more relaxed. Look up exercises that professional singers do, I remember searching that shit before although I'm too lazy to grab a link rn.

You can definitely train the larynx to become more relaxed. Look up exercises that professional singers do, I remember searching that shit before although I'm too lazy to grab a link rn.
bluepill. It’s all genetic.

My voice sounds awful, it's like my balls didn't drop in time

Most of voice is genetic but if you wanna sound like you have a deeper voice try talk slower and talk from the abdomen not your throat

Any advice on how to make my voice deeper, more masculine and less whiny?

I'm 20 years old and my voice vibrates on an average 138hz frequency (if not higher when I'm in a good mood and happy). I wanna know if I can still do something or if it is too late in life already. Taking testosterone, voice coaching, whatever the fuck it takes. Is it over? Or there is actually hope for me?

You needed to take testosterone in your early teens for your voice to change in any significant manner. It's basically over at this point.

voice doesn’t matter.

Accent is more brutal. I suffer from the accent pill

Bullshit. Also, you can just go to accent coaching, which is also free on YouTube.

Accents are something you can change.