Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Voicecel - I sound like a cuck/girl, just listen (warning)

You just aren't hearing my cringe Estonian accent. I should have used Ukrainian, but I hate the language and pretend it doesn't exist.
So, your first language is Estonian? Maybe it somehow influences the way you speak then.
Anyways, you're not alone in terms of having a gay/disgusting/strange voice. My voice is gay, for example.

not really, sound slightly lispy, not a fan of ur accent, sound very ethnic despite american. sound like I would imagine on overweight 5'5 mexican or indian who grew up in burger
Brutal bro, I heard cigarettes can lower your voice a bit but personally I wouldn't do that.

View: https://voca.ro/1i45DrFrZlUI

your voice sounds fine to me mostly, but you are whispering, I cant tell if you ahve slight accent or slight speech impediment.

I cant tell if you ahve slight accent or slight speech impediment.
Yea I'm pretty sure I have a speech impediment.
It comes from the fact I have an overbite so my teeth and jaw are in a weird position so it's hard for me the make the proper sounds for words and shit. Hopefully when I get my jaw surgery next year the shit will go away.