Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Voice pill is underated

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
So many users here underestimate how important voice is. Especially as a man. Deep voice is as correlated with making money and being influential as height.

Having a deeper voice makes you more attractive to women and more likely to make friends https://www.psu.edu/news/research/story/low-voice-pitch-increases-standing-among-strangers

If you have a higher pitched voice you're at a disadvantage unless your voice is somehow still distinct and quality. Even worse is if you have a nasally voice as a man. You'll automatically be assumed to be either a fag or autistic.

Speech impediments lead to bullying. As do lisps.

If you're unfortunate to have a high pitched nasally voice with a lisp and speech impediment as I do, you're fucked. No one is going to want to listen to you speak. You're even more unattractive to women then you would otherwise be. It's honestly ridiculous how many genetic factors can make a man an incel
•voice
•hair
•height
• face
• penis size
•race
There's just so many things that can go wrong. Meanwhile women with the worst games ever continue to reproduce and make more of us

I have an awful voice, from my experience yeah it can easily turn a normie into an incel

I have an awful voice, from my experience yeah it can easily turn a normie into an incel
The only way to override it's affects are either extreme height or high tier face. If you have a bad voice you're a guaranteed outcast.

I have a horrible voice and accent. It’s high pitched and I’m a midlandscel (known across the uk for its horrible accents: brumie and yamyam are rated 2 of the worst in the country)

The only way to override it's affects are either extreme height or high tier face. If you have a bad voice you're a guaranteed outcast.
Lol even if you have that stuff if you have a weird voice the normies will still make fun of you for it every chance they get. There's an NFL player called Patrick Mahomes who is the best player in the league and makes hundreds of millions, good looking etc, but he still gets mocked for sounding like Kermit.

Lol even if you have that stuff if you have a weird voice the normies will still make fun of you for it every chance they get. There's an NFL player called Patrick Mahomes who is the best player in the league and makes hundreds of millions, good looking etc, but he still gets mocked for sounding like Kermit.
Jfl. They're such cruel robots

My voice is monotonous, nasal and i sound as if i was a special ed retard

True and underestimated by most here. I had a horrible voice before puberty. High pitched, squeaky, and crackly. Nobody ever took me seriously, not even my own dad. After puberty it became more normal. Still has a lisp I think and isn’t super great, but at least it’s fairly low and people take me seriously now

this is true and nothing is going to change that. by nature, girls are more attracted to guys with deeper voices, just as we are attracted to girls with higher voices. having a deep, low voice is ideal. dimorphism is life.

What do you mean by nasally? Because my voice is deep but I also think it’s somewhat nasally as well, a weird combo

My voice is monotonous, nasal and i sound as if i was a special ed retard
Brutal

What do you mean by nasally? Because my voice is deep but I also think it’s somewhat nasally as well, a weird combo
It's hard to describe. Just look up examples

True and underestimated by most here. I had a horrible voice before puberty. High pitched, squeaky, and crackly. Nobody ever took me seriously, not even my own dad. After puberty it became more normal. Still has a lisp I think and isn’t super great, but at least it’s fairly low and people take me seriously now
Brutal how shallow people are

So many users here underestimate how important voice is. Especially as a man. Deep voice is as correlated with making money and being influential as height.

Having a deeper voice makes you more attractive to women and more likely to make friends https://www.psu.edu/news/research/story/low-voice-pitch-increases-standing-among-strangers

If you have a higher pitched voice you're at a disadvantage unless your voice is somehow still distinct and quality. Even worse is if you have a nasally voice as a man. You'll automatically be assumed to be either a fag or autistic.

Speech impediments lead to bullying. As do lisps.

If you're unfortunate to have a high pitched nasally voice with a lisp and speech impediment as I do, you're fucked. No one is going to want to listen to you speak. You're even more unattractive to women then you would otherwise be. It's honestly ridiculous how many genetic factors can make a man an incel
•voice
•hair
•height
• face
• penis size
•race
There's just so many things that can go wrong. Meanwhile women with the worst games ever continue to reproduce and make more of us
Tbh. Foids have masturbated to my voice before.

I don't like my voice.

I experienced voicepill on other persons just a few days ago. I was calling this customer support hotline and the second i heard that the support guy is a pajeet, i immediately wanted to hang up as i couldnt stand his voice. He hung up for some reason and when i called again, some German guy was on the line, he had a deep and pleasant voice and i was much more willing to listen to him

My voice is deep but I got a heavy accent.

Cant do anything against that either, I trained to speak "high german" but my accent still comes through.

Several guys have called me out even those who also have an accent.

My voice is deep but I got a heavy accent.

Cant do anything against that either, I trained to speak "high german" but my accent still comes through.

Several guys have called me out even those who also have an accent.
Akzent oder Dialekt ?

Voicemogs me

Also i didnt notice any extraordinary dialect
When we talk longer you will notice it, you will notice it more if we speak in english with each other.

I still get called out some times by people for my heavier dialect. Most guys I was in college with had 0 dialect and in HS lots of guys mocked me for it.

Overall I still got a deep and manly voice, sometimes I speak too loud tho because i listen to a lot of heavy metal.

Lower the voice, the better. I have a voice of a teenager at age 30, it fucking sucks and I can tell people cringe at me just by their glances or grimaces on their fucking faces. Happened to me all throughout my school years, happened at my workplace a lot when I had to "take charge". Nobody takes seriously a man with a high / non-masculine voice, that's just the truth.

Voicepill probably is a problem when your looks allow you to attract foids. But in this case, it's still not a big deal (unless your voice is ridiculously bad).
I mean, if you're, for example, an average-looking guy with a deep voice, it's very unlikely that any foid will agree to have sex with you just because of your cool voice, not to mention if you're ugly/below average. So, I think having a good voice can help you if you're at least a HTN. It will make you stand out from other HTN's.

Voicepill probably is a problem when your looks allow you to attract foids. But in this case, it's still not a big deal (unless your voice is ridiculously bad).
I mean, if you're, for example, an average-looking guy with a deep voice, it's very unlikely that any foid will agree to have sex with you just because of your cool voice, not to mention if you're ugly/below average. So, I think having a good voice can help you if you're at least a HTN. It will make you stand out from other HTN's.
You'd be surprised

You'd be surprised
I understand voicepill is important in life if you're a man. But no voice for my face. So, if I had a chad-tier voice, people would respect me slightly more, but I'd still be a lonely man. The same thing would be if I became tall. Still too ugly to attract foids, but I'd get more respect from people too (maybe).
Men respect tall ogres/chads with a good frame and a deep voice. So, I wouldn't refuse to become such an ogre. Still lonely, but can intimidate many men (and toilets too). I just thought at first the discussion was purely in the context of attracting foids.