Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Voice actress Tara Strong harasses Uber driver because Trump

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Her fans are now divided into two camps. Disappointed, and Disappointed But Not Surprised because apparently Tara Strong has a history of being an asshole.

Interesting though, I don't think this kind of outrage at her antics would've happened in, let's say, 2017. It looks like the world is finally getting over the blind hate for the right-wing.

I've never heard of her

I've never heard of her
Ppp

The libshits must have finally realized Trump is a first rate shabbos goy, just like their dear Shillary.

Tbh if I were him I would’ve kicked them out. It’s a free Country but if you talk politics expect a backlash.

Last edited:
Tbh if I were him I would’ve kicked them out. It’s a free Country but if you talk polictics expect a backlash.

The fact that it's a free country protects his right to deliver backlash.

Can’t wait for for the new batch of liberal tears when Trump wins again.

And he will win again. The democrat field is weak as fuck. None of them can challenge the supreme pussy grabber.

Fuck her and every character she ever voiced, especially Omi

Based immigrant. I hope someone sees this video and offers him a good job. I’d buy him a beer if I ever met him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back