Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Vodka tastes so shit

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I usually drink jager but heard mixing vodka with lemonade is god tier combo? Nope still tastes like shit.

I drink hard alcohol with water. Always how I do it. Fewest sugar or unwanted calories. Doesn't burn your throat on the way down which is probably better for you. And I like the taste of most hard alcohol when you water it down to make it smooth. Vodka's kind of nice this way. Everything is kind of nice this way. But I like whisky this way the most probably.

Don't mix vodka with anything. The right way to do it is drink it pure then chase it down with the drink of your choice. Can be anything from water to redbull.

I mix vodka with red bull

Gonna recommend against redbull, since depressant + stimulant is a good way to give yourself a heart attack.

Never knew, I've met plenty of people before who did it but I probably should have thought that out.

Try the Tamarindo Smirnoff if you can get your hands on it

It's like a spicy booze, its good. Also, swallow as fast as you drink it so you dont get the taste.

You can also drink water after to wash it off

Thanks guys, I know that you can avoid the taste somewhat though.

-Orange juice
-Coffee
-beer/long drink after a shot

bravo, now u realized its not worth and vodka is only for russians

Just drink sweet alcohol, we have no one to impress. I like amaretto.

that means you put to much vodka in the mix

Butterbeer is where it's at!

tumblr_pat7uoktjQ1xt80p6o2_500.png

Vodka is not to be tasted. If you want some taste get bombay

Alcohols tend to taste like so, and this is the reason you never drink them

alcohol in general is overrated, better wine, more aristocratic and noble, wine intoxication is part of the ritual

I
alcohol in general is overrated, better wine, more aristocratic and noble, wine intoxication is part of the ritual
I love alcohol. I drink half a fifth every day

Unless it's Finlandia, Koskenkorva or Absolut, you're drinking chemically distilled alcool...
That's what i like to drink too, infused with herbs I find around and blended with water

I usually drink jager but heard mixing vodka with lemonade is god tier combo? Nope still tastes like shit.
It is a god tier combo. Shut up low iq retardcel.

all alcohol tastes like shit tbh

Honestly just drinking it straight is more satisfying
It’s fucking gross but in a weird way you are right. It’s like ripping off a band aid.

Depends on the brand. If you're drinking cheap well swill, then of course it'll taste like a cross between diesel fuel and a fart. A decent vodka should have a crisp and clean taste.