Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel vocational school

NonNT

NonNT

Recruit
★★★★
vocational school is literally pure suifuel. my class is filled with hyper nt htns who have it so easy. they’re always talking about the latest girl they slayed or the random foids they’re dming on insta. it’s non-stop talking about dates, hookups, and how they’re juggling multiple girls at once, even when they already have a gf. these guys aren’t even loyal to their gfs but their gfs still love them. they’ve got options everywhere while i’m sitting here, never even had a gf, never even held hands with a girl.

every day is just a reminder that i’m pure genetic garbage, i’m a bottom of the barrel subhuman. they’re out here living on easy mode, and i’m stuck in hell, watching it all unfold right in front of me. it’s like every conversation, every flex, just drills the reality deeper that i’ll never have what they have. it's pure suifuel. they live in a world i’ll never be part of.

it just makes me realize more and more how screwed i am. like, what’s even the point? they get everything handed to them, and i’m just the background noise in their lives. no girl’s ever gonna look twice at me. it’s over. it never began

Last edited:
vocational school is literally pure suifuel. my class is filled with hyper nt htns who have it so easy. they’re always talking about the latest girl they slayed or the random foids they’re dming on insta. it’s non-stop talking about dates, hookups, and how they’re juggling multiple girls at once, even when they already have a gf. these guys aren’t even loyal to their gfs but their gfs still love them. they’ve got options everywhere while i’m sitting here, never even had a gf, never even held hands with a girl.

every day is just a reminder that i’m pure genetic garbage, i’m a bottom of the barrel subhuman. they’re out here living on easy mode, and i’m stuck in hell, watching it all unfold right in front of me. it’s like every conversation, every flex, just drills the reality deeper that i’ll never have what they have. it's pure suifuel. they live in a world i’ll never be part of.

it just makes me realize more and more how screwed i am. like, what’s even the point? they get everything handed to them, and i’m just the background noise in their lives. no girl’s ever gonna look twice at me. it’s over. it never began
I'll probably have to go to trade school to avoid homelessness

1725359380875s