Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Vladislav Rosylakov Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★

@opioidcel @DarkStar @La Grande Infamie @Vlarke @FuckYou @lonelysince2006 @ChudMasterofBation

This dude really beat his columbine idol’s high score while playing solo lol.

Vladislav is one of my top favorite shooters.
This dude really beat his columbine idol’s high score while playing solo lol.
He successfully blew up the cafeteria bomb which E&D failed to do.

Based Ruskie

View attachment 1192383
@opioidcel @DarkStar @La Grande Infamie @Vlarke @FuckYou @lonelysince2006 @ChudMasterofBation
Fuck this guy
He was literally a chad that went ER

He was tall with decent looks and had alot of girls that wanted to fuck him

He could have lived a decent life but he was a dumbass piece of shit
44974FF1 D0AD 472A A18E 5A80D1316433

Fuck this guy
He was literally a chad that went ER

He was tall with decent looks and had alot of girls that wanted to fuck him

He could have lived a decent life but he was a dumbass piece of shit
View attachment 1202246
He came from a poor family, he had no money for entertainment for teenagers, so he was bullied by others. His father was an invalid of the Soviet-Afghan war, and his mother was a nurse with a low salary, who was some kind of sectarian and forbade him to go out with friends and dragged him to meetings of sectarians.

He came from a poor family, he had no money for entertainment for teenagers, so he was bullied by others. His father was an invalid of the Soviet-Afghan war, and his mother was a nurse with a low salary, who was some kind of sectarian and forbade him to go out with friends and dragged him to meetings of sectarians.
He still got to fuck girls and he still had way more of a chance in life then any of us

He still got to fuck girls and he still had way more of a chance in life then any of us
I do not know, but he was also bullied at school and college, like most of us. He had a father who was disabled from the war, whom he rarely saw, and a crazy religious mother.

I do not know, but he was also bullied at school and college, like most of us. He had a father who was disabled from the war, whom he rarely saw, and a crazy religious mother.
He was a tall chad and was talking to a foid before he died. I’m pretty sure he warned her not to come to school on the day he would commit the massacre

He was a tall chad and was talking to a foid before he died. I’m pretty sure he warned her not to come to school on the day he would commit the massacre
Nevertheless, he had a motive to take revenge on the whole world, although I have heard a conspiracy theory that he was used by Russian intelligence services to strengthen gun control laws. After that, it will be possible to obtain a shotgun license in Russia only from the age of 21, and before that it was possible from the age of 18.