Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Vladislav Roslyakov Edit (4)

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Makimacel
★★★★★

@Infamie.Belgrade @DarkStar @Chudpreet @Skelly.Belgrade @FuckYou

normie worship

Asking for Pedro Lopez edit. Day 1

He was MTN IMO
ofcourse you think this, people always rationalize and think with bias towards those they want to
he lived in RUSSIA (famously immasculine male population) you think this guy was 5/10 kek you are thinking irrationally to include a person who you approve of

ofcourse you think this, people always rationalize and think with bias towards those they want to
he lived in RUSSIA (famously immasculine male population) you think this guy was 5/10 kek you are thinking irrationally to include a person who you approve of
Facial wise, he was very well MTN, He was tallfag too, but he was abused mentalcel he only got barely shit towards end of his life

>Roslyakov was in a number of online communities dedicated to serial and mass killers. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

He was tallfag too, but he was abused mentalcel he only got barely shit towards end of his life
if you didn't like this guy, you would not come close to excusing any of that / coping his girlfriend didn't mean very much. Hope in a comforting lie leads to blindness towards reality
he went on a spree so you want to like him, but must accept he was a future chad, especially in russia
something this forum is delusional about is that only incels get bullied. He was 18, which means his bullying happened in high school, where HTN gets bullied if they break one of the nonsensical social rules. Happened to so many HTN's when I went to school. It does not benefit us to admit this, so we do not. HTN ascends, sub 5 who got bullied do not.

had a girlfriend
no reports of autism
had intense shooter obsession and likely psychopathy, which is the actual thing shooters share in common

He looks a bit horsefaced + slightly sickly looking, not HTN.
cope, guy was a chadlite. He got bullied, meaning he had negative social benefit to offer, a girl still dated him anyway
:chad:

if you didn't like this guy, you would not come close to excusing any of that / coping his girlfriend didn't mean very much. Hope in a comforting lie leads to blindness towards reality
he went on a spree so you want to like him, but must accept he was a future chad, especially in russia
something this forum is delusional about is that only incels get bullied. He was 18, which means his bullying happened in high school, where HTN gets bullied if they break one of the nonsensical social rules. Happened to so many HTN's when I went to school. It does not benefit us to admit this, so we do not. HTN ascends, sub 5 who got bullied do not.

had a girlfriend
no reports of autism
had intense shooter obsession and likely psychopathy, which is the actual thing shooters share in common
Deleted 20 Normgroids, still a net positive, still inspired others indirectly through TCC to do so as well, thats why I posted the edit. (He was MTN, he has a bit of the sickly druggie look if you really look at his face.)

cope, guy was a chadlite. He got bullied, meaning he had negative social benefit to offer, a girl still dated him anyway
:chad:
Only being tallfag saved him, and also, This is not even remotely near chadlite tier

Only being tallfag saved him, and also, This is not even remotely near chadlite tier
View attachment 1287172
you picked the worst picture also you're using my own argument as to why he's chad in his home country. the only thing i see bad about him here is russian pheno, which is why my point is he mogged in russia. Even in this bad picture where the lighting is intentionally GREEN on his face lol. He still mogs 75% of russian men

Last edited:
Deleted 20 Normgroids, still a net positive, still inspired others indirectly through TCC to do so as well, thats why I posted the edit. (He was MTN, he has a bit of the sickly druggie look if you really look at his face.)
See? your reply is 'i like him so, still net positive, so I don't have to care if your argument that he is not MTN makes sense'. That's irrelivant to 'is he mtn' and proves you agree you have bias. What you are saying is he's MTN. He is not. My point is that you're believing him to be lower looks than he is, and are incapable of seeing you are incorrect, because you have bias in this situation, and want to believe in the non truth that benefits you, but is not 'reality'. Your only counter to what i said is 'i like him and its a net positive. Here is the worst picture of him I could find'
That is you being incapable of seeing you are incorrect, and being biased in your reasoning
You used the worst picture you can find of him, every other picture I have ever seen he is at LEAST HTN if not chadlite. That is you using an anecdote to increase your argument, and ignoring the rest of the pictures where he looks better. It also ignores the fact his country is not interractial, and his 'flaws' are down to pheno. Every other guy has that pheno. 1 bad picture with literal greyskin lighting and a tilt to his head is you being selective
It is also you being made uncomfortable by the alternative, and not liking the reality I am saying to you, reducing that reality in your mind

There is a reason why we cannot tell bluepillers they are wrong. It's because they are biased. So, even if they are wrong, they do not believe what they are saying is incorrect, even if it obviously is. They have a preference, they find rationalizations as to why they aren't wrong, those rationalizations do not appear to us, the unbiased party, to make a lot of sense. They believe something false, is correct, and cannot be convinced by reason.

Your opinion he is MTN is the same. You are incapable of seeing it could be wrong despite the fact 1) he's clearly chadlite 2) every other user replies that he is. You just go 'nonono'

The sole and only reason you think this is because you want to accept the reality that benefits you personally (i like the shooter and he is MTN). Bluepilled reasoning

Accept the non benefitial reality or don't.

Last edited:
you picked the worst picture also you're using my own argument as to why he's chad in his home country. the only thing i see bad about him here is russian pheno, which is why my point is he mogged in russia. Even in this bad picture where the lighting is intentionally GREEN on his face lol. He still mogs 75% of russian men
Facially he is very much average, id say he mogs 50, 60%.

See? your reply is 'i like him so, still net positive, so I don't have to care if your argument that he is not MTN makes sense'. That's irrelivant to 'is he mtn' and proves you agree you have bias. What you are saying is he's MTN. He is not. My point is that you're believing him to be lower looks than he is, and are incapable of seeing you are incorrect, because you have bias in this situation, and want to believe in the non truth that benefits you, but is not 'reality'. Your only counter to what i said is 'i like him and its a net positive. Here is the worst picture of him I could find'
That is you being incapable of seeing you are incorrect, and being biased in your reasoning
You used the worst picture you can find of him, every other picture I have ever seen he is at LEAST HTN if not chadlite. That is you using an anecdote to increase your argument, and ignoring the rest of the pictures where he looks better. It also ignores the fact his country is not interractial, and his 'flaws' are down to pheno. Every other guy has that pheno. 1 bad picture with literal greyskin lighting and a tilt to his head is you being selective
It is also you being made uncomfortable by the alternative, and not liking the reality I am saying to you, reducing that reality in your mind

There is a reason why we cannot tell bluepillers they are wrong. It's because they are biased. So, even if they are wrong, they do not believe what they are saying is incorrect, even if it obviously is. They have a preference, they find rationalizations as to why they aren't wrong, those rationalizations do not appear to us, the unbiased party, to make a lot of sense. They believe something false, is correct, and cannot be convinced by reason.

Your opinion he is MTN is the same. You are incapable of seeing it could be wrong despite the fact 1) he's clearly chadlite 2) every other user replies that he is. You just go 'nonono'

The sole and only reason you think this is because you want to accept the reality that benefits you personally (i like the shooter and he is MTN). Bluepilled reasoning

Accept the non benefitial reality or don't.
He only looked chadlite when he was younger, when he was already 18 his looks took some hit, he is not ugly, but he isnt the facial mogger you claim he is.

Facially he is very much average, id say he mogs 50, 60%.
you are literally wrong. Your brain is telling you he is MTN and even if I spent an hour finding 1000 russian men and showing you he mogs 75% of them, you'd still disagree. He also mogs them in the WORST picture you can find of him, not an average picture of him like this

if you can seriously look at this picture and say 'he's 5/10 in russia' you're delusional and that's my point so

you are literally wrong. Your brain is telling you he is MTN and even if I spent an hour finding 1000 russian men and showing you he mogs 75% of them, you'd still disagree. He also mogs them in the WORST picture you can find of him, not an average picture of him like this

View attachment 1287211

if you can seriously look at this picture and say 'he's 5/10 in russia' you're delusional and that's my point so
Facially he is a 7, but was he chadlite in his younger years? Yeah.

He only looked chadlite when he was younger, when he was already 18 his looks took some hit, he is not ugly, but he isnt the facial mogger you claim he is.
you're using delusional copes to ignore what i said. You didn't reply at all to the idea that you are biased in this situation. You just ignored it because it does not benefit you

Bluepiller logic. Ignore the rationale, double down on the point

Facially he is a 7, but was he chadlite in his younger years? Yeah.
LMAO facially he was a 7
he's tall
white
had a gf
'was he chadlite in his younger years? yeah'
'here's the worst picture I can find. I have no reply or comment on the fact I went and found the worst picture Im just gonna ignore that point'

You clearly believe he's mtn by cope and are incapable of believing otherwise, and incapable of seeing reality rationally
You want to believe the chad who killed people isn't chad because you are biased towards liking him. You admit you are biased and like him.
That means you do not see this rationally
But you still think you are right.

Which is what I am saying
No matter how wrong you are, you cannot recognise you are, because that's how bias works

Every other user agrees he's chadlite stop coping

Last edited:
LMAO facially he was a 7
he's tall
white
had a gf
'was he chadlite in his younger years? yeah'

What is even your point?
You clearly believe he's mtn and are incapable of believing otherwise, and incapable of seeing reality rationally
Which is what I am saying
he isnt an ultra mogger, he was abusedcel only bailed out by his tallfaggery.

He only got shit towards the end of his life, and sure, he lifemogged us by Far, but he still did what he did (total normie death.)

He only got shit towards the end of his life, and sure, he lifemogged us by Far, but he still did what he did (total normie death.)
keep coping. My point is you are literally incapable of believing that you are wrong and he isn't MTN
here you are, refusing to believe you are wrong and he isn't MTN

Guy was a mogger. You don't like it. You're coping and rationalizing he wasn't, because you like his actions
Plain and simple
reply to it. Don't just double down and say 'NO HES MTN' again and again, that's what lookism deniers do when they cannot accept the uncomfortable reality; 'NO LOOKS DONT MATTER TRUST ME THEY DONT'
That alone should prove what I'm saying about you but like my point states, you do not face reality no matter what so

SkyWars Неудачники) Или как я боюсь микрофона!​

this isn't your point. Your point is he's MTN. Now you're once again, trying slimy tactics to be right. He's not an ultra mogger, but that isn't the argument. The argument is 'is he MTN'. Nope. HTN+

All you are doing this for is to identify more with a shooter. You do not have to look the same as him to respect his actions. Infact that is irrelivant. For this, you cannot SEE REALITY. That is delusional as fuck

If you genuinely believe bullying makes a HTN incel you're denying the lookspill. And he had a GF. 'abusedcel' JFL you giant coper

keep coping. My point is you are literally incapable of believing that you are wrong and he isn't MTN
here you are, refusing to believe you are wrong and he isn't MTN

Guy was a mogger. You don't like it. You're coping and rationalizing he wasn't, because you like his actions
Plain and simple
reply to it. Don't just double down and say 'NO HES MTN' again and again, that's what lookism deniers do when they cannot accept the uncomfortable reality; 'NO LOOKS DONT MATTER TRUST ME THEY DONT'
That alone should prove what I'm saying about you but like my point states, you do not face reality no matter what so
Mogged a good amount of russians and all the churkas? Yeah, but he wasnt top mogger, and im speaking in general attractiveness, general rating.

Mogged a good amount of russians and all the churkas? Yeah, but he wasnt top mogger, and im speaking in general attractiveness, general rating.
im going to stop trying if you utterly refuse to face reality and just double down and try to believe in a reality where he is MTN

you're now taking my statement he is a giga mogger in russia and warping it to say 'taht still means he was mtn outside'
No it does not. He's HTN+ outside of russia, chad in russia
stop trying slimy tactics. What do bluepillers do? They use slimy tactics to believe in the false reality they want to

you have still said absolutely nothing about the idea you are being biased / denying reality

i sincerely believe you will leave this argument believing this chad is MTN. No amount of rational thinking could break your delusion. He is HTN+ even OUTSIDE of his country, which is the one area that matters to his case LOL
if he didn't kill people, you'd think he was a chadlite

Last edited:
this isn't your point. Your point is he's MTN. Now you're once again, trying slimy tactics to be right. He's not an ultra mogger, but that isn't the argument. The argument is 'is he MTN'. Nope. HTN+

All you are doing this for is to identify more with a shooter. You do not have to look the same as him to respect his actions. Infact that is irrelivant. For this, you cannot SEE REALITY. That is delusional as fuck

If you genuinely believe bullying makes a HTN incel you're denying the lookspill. And he had a GF. 'abusedcel' JFL you giant coper
Towards at the end of his life, he literally has that slight druggie look, like he looks way more sickly, thats one of the biggest factors hes not HTN to me

And im not saying hes incel, never said he was really incel, and also, trauma can genuinely make mentalcels, you should be aware of that.

Towards at the end of his life, he literally has that slight druggie look, like he looks way more sickly, thats one of the biggest factors hes not HTN to me

And im not saying hes incel, never said he was really incel, and also, trauma can genuinely make mentalcels, you should be aware of that.
no he doesn't. you found a single picture with green lighting. I accused you of doing that, you didn't answer, but now we've moved on, are doing it again. Because you use weak arguments and rationalizations to back up an opinion that denies reality. Every other pic of him at 18 shows otherwise. You're believing in something that is FALSE because you want to

no he doesn't. you found a single picture with green lighting. I accused you of doing that, you didn't answer, but now we've moved on, are doing it again. Because you use weak arguments and rationalizations to back up an opinion that denies reality. Every other pic of him at 18 shows otherwise. You're believing in something that is FALSE because you want to

More pics the

Vladislav Roslyakov - Simple English Wikipedia, the free ...

I might be wrong but is he not 18 in this picture? 'sickly druggy look'
he has russian pheno and that's it. And it's not even that bad. This guy, in an unbiased reality, is a HTN
you completely ignored me asking you if you think he looks like a chadlite in this picture
because you know he does and you're wrong and don't want to be. JFL @ copers

all of these are HTN+ pictures
I repeat
you are literally believing in a false reality
challenge this statement
you're ignoring basically everything I say and just reinforcing that you believe he is MTN
'heres 3 pictures of a HTN. See, he's MTN. Also I picked the worst ones I can find, and ignored better ones'
Giant fucking coper keep coping your hero represents you LMAO

Vladislav Roslyakov - Simple English Wikipedia, the free ...

I might be wrong but is he not 18 in this picture? 'sickly druggy look'
he has russian pheno and that's it. And it's not even that bad. This guy, in an unbiased reality, is a HTN
you completely ignored me asking you if you think he looks like a chadlite in this picture
because you know he does and you're wrong and don't want to be. JFL @ copers
Look around his cheeks for this one, thats what im talking about

Look around his cheeks for this one, thats what im talking about
if you believe that pic is not HTN+ you're fucked

before I give up please say a single thing about this statement: You cannot see this reality accurately because you have bias towards it
say a single thing in response to this^

if you believe that pic is not HTN+ you're fucked

before I give up please say a single thing about this statement: You cannot see this reality accurately because you have bias towards it
say a single thing in response to this^
Alr then, I give up, He is HTN.