Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR vivid dreams on noweed

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
havent vaped from my 2018vapcapm(Tm) in 2 or 3 days and have had vivid dreams one of which was (partially?) lucid. I can't remember all of it but I just know they were uncomfortable and shitty. I do remember in the dream I talked back to my boss and he fired me saying the words I've always dreaded FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER I KNOW IT WAS A DREAM BUT THAT SHIT IS TOTALLY SOMETHING HE'D SAY MOTHERUFCKER!!

I also recall a guy that I worked with until he recently got fired was in the dream. We were running away from something together and we escaped and were celebrating and his brother was in an excavator like one's we use at work and he was swinging the bucket to smash his head but he was doing it gleefully and he was reacting to it like a bobble head while still giddy after escaping

I get vivid dreams on jewpills

I really wish I could dream like you.

Night 3 of noweed. I dreamt that I was on my street at night on my bmx and also present was a little kid that rides a walmart bike in my neighborhood, and this girl that also does that I only met once and I think someone else I dont remember. I was riding down my street and got off my bike to try the kid's although it wasn't his regular bike. It kind of looked like this dirt bike I've seen before but it was a bicycle. I started wheeling down my street on this thing and I heard the people calling for me to come back. At this time I noticed a strange orange light shine on me and I thought it was a helicopter for some reason and so I turned back where I picked up the bike from but the kid and the girl were nowhere to be seen and I saw the light near the garage door of the house opposite mine and felt a sense of impending doom then I woke up

Time to weedmax. I hate dreaming.

I get vivid dreams when I have something coming up, like an interview or some event. Might be the anxiety.

night 4 of noweed another shitty dream. I was driving to tampa in my car like I have done in the past. I was looking forward to riding my bike at an imaginary park that doesn't exist that I'm not sure I imagined for the first time but it had a weird familiar feeling to it like I dreamt about it before. memory is hazy and suddenly im in my mother's car and my mother and her friend are outside of it trying to get me to come out. I drive off and start driving home and somehow I know they called the police. Fuck running from the police dreams. Now I'm driving thinking of how I'm gonna kill myself so I dont have to get arrested. suddenly im back home and i didn't kill myself and my mother's car is gone so FUCK I've got to think of another method that doesn't involve her car. I'm running down my street thinking maybe this little kid who lives in my neighborhood who doesnt exist has a gun in his house. eventually i just give up and reveal myself to my mother who is now my sister but not my real life sister like my imaginary dream "sister" and her reaction is shitty. she gets mad at me and says hurtful things like she doesn't give a fuck about me. then i wake up. will prob vape a bowl tonight since my tolerance has gone down a bit or maybe not.